Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

bay area craiglist list ad disney bundle first come first serve

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bay area craiglist list ad disney bundle first come first serve

for whoever is intrested i am selling alot of my disney collection for a very cheap price. i am on disibilty and need to pay rent so i have no chocie. Any body intrested that lives in the bay area let call me or email me. here is the link to the ad my info is one there. i am selling a limtied edtion donald duck watch, a disney world etched glass peice, a film cell collection and thorwing in a whole buch of other stuff for 500. i am only selling this in person so it is for people who live in the bay area, i am not shipping. my email is eckert.paul@Yahoo.com. sorry that i cant ship but i need to sell this in person as one i need the money soon and i have gotten taken before because I accepcted a money order that turned out to be fake.
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/clt/813981123.html
    Last edited by misterp102778; 08-27-2008, 07:20 PM.

Re: bay area craiglist list ad disney bundle first come first serve

Hi: I'm not in the bay area, but thought I'd throw out some unsolicted advice. If you are concerned about someone being dishonest, don't take a regular check from them when you meet in person. Either get a cashier's check and call the issuing bank to make sure it's valid before accepting it, or get cash. If you get cash, I'd arrange to go to a bank with the buyer and have a teller there make sure that the cash is not counterfeit. I know it may sound overly paranoid on my part, but it's safe. Good luck with the sale!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X