Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Toy Collection - Photo Highlights

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My Toy Collection - Photo Highlights

    From my rather nerdy/horror-oriented toy collection...enjoy!

    Marvel Legends group with others in background...





    Davy Jones and much better than the movie looking Elizabeth Swan...



    Hellboy and Liz Sherman



    The Metaluna Mutant



    Beware of...



    Romero zombie and the Harlequin Demon from Nightmare



    Elizabeth Bathory and random circus sideshow iron maiden lady



    Death Eater, Snape, and Voldemort



    Skeleton Jack Sparrow, random McFarlane voodoo priestess, and living dead dolls...



    We wants the redhead!



    Why so serious?



    Skeleton Barbossa and the Bride of Frankenstein

    Last edited by RegionsBeyond; 10-23-2008, 12:49 PM. Reason: Double photo included
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

  • #2
    Re: My Toy Collection - Photo Highlights

    SWEET collection!!!

    Do you have these set up so it looks like the Joker is poking her in the eye?!

    Originally posted by darkfairycthulu View Post





    With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

    D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

    WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: My Toy Collection - Photo Highlights

      great collection! man those living dead dolls always gave me the willies- like if there were ever dolls that would kill me in my sleep lol
      Your Life is an occasion, so rise up to it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: My Toy Collection - Photo Highlights

        Does this mean I need to show off my collection too?

        Because...it's still not cleaned up since the earthquake.


        Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

        Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: My Toy Collection - Photo Highlights

          Well then you better get it cleaned up and some pics posted huh?

          Nice collection darkfairycthulu! Thanks for sharing!




          Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


          Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: My Toy Collection - Photo Highlights

            Originally posted by Romba View Post
            great collection! man those living dead dolls always gave me the willies- like if there were ever dolls that would kill me in my sleep lol
            Heh yes they are creepy, but I like 'em for that...no those fancy porcelan dolls of children, I hate those things. I'm fine with gore and creepy/scary designed things, but no victorian children dolls for me thanks.
            when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: My Toy Collection - Photo Highlights

              Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
              Does this mean I need to show off my collection too?

              Because...it's still not cleaned up since the earthquake.
              Well, you should clean it up heh for yourself I'd think...but I'd like to see it certainly when it was in a fit state for viewing.
              when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: My Toy Collection - Photo Highlights

                Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                Well then you better get it cleaned up and some pics posted huh?

                Nice collection darkfairycthulu! Thanks for sharing!
                Thank you! And my pleasure naturally.
                when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: My Toy Collection - Photo Highlights

                  Nice collection mate! Loving the hitchhiking ghosts!

                  Out of curiosity, where did you get that Elizabeth Swan from?
                  I've got Davy and have seen Jack but never Elizabeth.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: My Toy Collection - Photo Highlights

                    Originally posted by Andy::Won View Post
                    Out of curiosity, where did you get that Elizabeth Swan from?
                    I've got Davy and have seen Jack but never Elizabeth.
                    I believe that is the Elizabeth from NECA's POTC: Dead Man's Chest series. I think I got mine from a Suncoast store. Not sure where to suggest you to find it though.

                    By the way, Nice collection. I got a few of those myself.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: My Toy Collection - Photo Highlights

                      Originally posted by Andy::Won View Post
                      Nice collection mate! Loving the hitchhiking ghosts!

                      Out of curiosity, where did you get that Elizabeth Swan from?
                      I've got Davy and have seen Jack but never Elizabeth.
                      That was from Suncoast I believe, as Melonballer indicated below...it is from the NECA line yes. You should be able to find it online, I am sure.
                      when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: My Toy Collection - Photo Highlights

                        Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                        I believe that is the Elizabeth from NECA's POTC: Dead Man's Chest series. I think I got mine from a Suncoast store. Not sure where to suggest you to find it though.

                        By the way, Nice collection. I got a few of those myself.
                        And thank you, I enjoy them heh....
                        when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

                        Comment

                        Ad Widget

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X