Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Platform Train

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platform Train

Which train do you guys recommend running around the platform? I like the Lilly Belle thats available that you can add the excursion cars, but its in HO scale. Wondering if that is too big. I was considering getting a Prairie Flyer and doing a Bruce Richards job to it (I have a Dremel but not quite as talented). Any suggestions?

Re: Platform Train

Originally posted by ryan35 View Post
    Which train do you guys recommend running around the platform? I like the Lilly Belle thats available that you can add the excursion cars, but its in HO scale. Wondering if that is too big. I was considering getting a Prairie Flyer and doing a Bruce Richards job to it (I have a Dremel but not quite as talented). Any suggestions?
    The HO scale train is too big, it's 1:87 size compared to the Prairie Flyer's 1:160 size. Also the HO train would not be able to make the turns on the platform. You don't need a dremel for the Prairie Flyer- it just needs a paint job and decals. Hope this helps...
    Featuring a Model of Disneyland with Robert Olszewski's Disneyland Pieces

Comment

Thanks. I'll have to make that the last thing i get in hopes of a N scale train from Disney

Comment

The excursion cars are available in HO and N.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X