This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precious Moments Disney

I was wondering if anyone here collects the Precious Moments Disney series. I would love to know more about them, especially if they have ever had a Peter Pan figure.

Re: Precious Moments Disney

Not yet, but I want to. They are really well done.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I would LOVE to but my husband hates Precious Moments lol
      But we did get this cute Disney one: Precious Moments | Disney Wedding Figurines: Magically Ever After... as a wedding gift (from friends who are HUGE collectors) so I'm happy!
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
        I would LOVE to but my husband hates Precious Moments lol
        But we did get this cute Disney one: Precious Moments | Disney Wedding Figurines: Magically Ever After... as a wedding gift (from friends who are HUGE collectors) so I'm happy!
        awh, that's adorable!

Comment

My mother collects them. She is getting the dumbo with the little girl inside for Christmas from me. I have no idea if they ever had a peter pan though.

Comment

They don't have a peter pan one listed online.

Comment

I've been a Disney Precious Moments collector for a few years and have not seen a Peter Pan.

There are so many other cute ones made just for Disney. The little girl in front of IASW will be a Christmas present for my niece.

Last summer I was able to go to a signing. That was exciting !!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I will check into whether or not Precious Moments ever had a Peter Pan figurine. Until then, here are all the Precious Moments Disney figurines. Glad to hear you like the line!!
                PreciousMoments.com

Comment

Welcome to micechat pmtushin, do u work for them? Do u know of any future releases.

Comment

We have dates for Disneyland and Walt Disney World. We are still finalizing locations within the park. When those are finalized, I will post. Until then the event dates are:
                    • Disneyland - Saturday, June 6, 2009
                    • Disney World - Friday, September 11 and Saturday, September 12, 2009

Comment

I got the Ariel and Belle water globes with my B-day gift card.... they are so cute!!!
                      Disneyland Deluxe Passholder

Comment

Originally posted by pmtushin View Post
                        We have dates for Disneyland and Walt Disney World. We are still finalizing locations within the park. When those are finalized, I will post. Until then the event dates are:

• Disneyland - Saturday, June 6, 2009
                        • Disney World - Friday, September 11 and Saturday, September 12, 2009
                        Thanks for letting us know !!! I was at my first Precious Moments event at Disneyland last summer and had such an exciting and fun time!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I bought a Belle Christmas one for $30 on clearance (day before Thanksgiving) and then the Cinderella ornament for $5 last week.

I'd buy more if only they weren't soooo expensive (to me).
                          Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X