Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disneyland 50th Anniversary Wall Map Wanted!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland 50th Anniversary Wall Map Wanted!!!

I'm looking for a Disneyland 50th Anniversary Wall Map for my house. I think the dimensions of these maps are somewhere around 39x27 if I remember right. Does anyone have any of these available? I'm looking for a new one of course! Did Disneyland also only sell these maps folded? Or were you able to purchase them rolled as well? A rolled 50th anniversary map would be the best that way I can have it framed and there won't be any creases. If anyone can help me with please let me know. Thanks again.

Re: Disneyland 50th Anniversary Wall Map Wanted!!!

I have a ton of the folded ones that you grab as you entered the park. Are you looking for that? Or just the rolled?

Comment

Re: Disneyland 50th Anniversary Wall Map Wanted!!!

I only saw the large, folded ones. However, I'll bet they offered a framed one at Disneyana or something. I remember seeing one in a friend's office, and it had a very nice gold frame...and there were no creases in the map. I don't know where or how she got it. I can only say the maps I saw, and purchased were the big, folded ones.
      Meow

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X