Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Blue Fairy to be included in MSEP #4

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Fairy to be included in MSEP #4

I don't know if this is new news to anybody here, but I was told by Olszewski Studios that the BLUE FAIRY would be a part of the MSEP set #4.

"Yes the Blue Fairy is intended to be included in the Electrical Parade, she will be part of set #4." Travis Tokuyama, Olszewski Studios

It would be included along with the Dumbo's Circus section, though she is, of course, from Pinocchio. I'm very happy about this as I always remember her as starting off the MSEP.

Let me know if this has changed...

Tiki God
    "Quit talking while I am interrupting..."

Visit my bluegrass band's web site at: www.monroecrossing.com

Re: Blue Fairy to be included in MSEP #4

This is news to me, but would make sense if the Pinnochio units were included with Dumbo's Circus.

So, right now, based off this, the wave breakdowns look like:

Wave #3 - Cinderella & Peter Pan Units
    Wave #4 - Dumbo and Pinocchio
    Wave #5 - To Honor America

Only unit that doesn't have a home right now is Snow White. We'll have to wait and see on that.

Comment

Re: Blue Fairy to be included in MSEP #4

Cool! Great news and thank you for posting.
      Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X