This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show off your Disneyland Collection!

I taken those photos with my old digital camera and sometimes the picture quality is not that good. I have more Disneyland stuff, I think they were lost or thrown away long time ago....sigh. I don't have any vintage classic Disneyland attraction posters, though.

If you guys have interesting items and rare items from Disneyland, share them here!

The two official soundtrack set, my birthday badge, my two personal favorite Disneyland tickets and my Indy Explorer.

My Exclusive Disney theme park edition Indiana Jones action figures set (Rare).

My Disneyland Resort map collection.

My Disneyland bag collection (I wish I had more).

Remember these?

The Haunted Mansion Disney theme park edition action figure set.

I think that's all.

http://belfrycomics.net/
    http://furaffinity.net/

Re: Show off your Disneyland Collection!

I thought this said Maynard for a second

Micenation

Comment

Badge(80s)

this has a few DLR songs and DCA sonfgs

Maps

and VHS lol
      My Art site
      http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

Merchandise wise, I don't have a collection of anything other than Disney pins...

I've celebrated quite a few birthdays, and the Goofy button is from the 1970's. I got the anniversary buttom from a random CM for no apparent reason haha.

Postcards circa 2003 and 2004. I had a Fantasmic one, but it disappeared . The one in the upper left is from 1975.

FASTPASSES + Dream Fastpass + After hours party invite + Asimo "Showpass"

Maps 2003 - Now

Ok, the 6 little rolls are streamers from CASP before they were removed. Yes, there were different colors (Red, pink, yellow, darker yellow, baby blue, and blue).

I don't know if they still sell these, but I LOVE this park map poster. Parade of Dreams is going down Main St.

Comment

Woah, do you think you could post a bigger shot of that map sometime, Dani?

This thread is full of :geek:'s........I love it!

I don't really have much of a merch collection, just a few trinkets and treasures like old AP's, my Indy decoder card, some buttons and lanyards, and some various confetti.
          But I do have this:

That's a screenshot of my iTunes library after pulling up my disney playlist. And it's always growing!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Didymus View Post
            Woah, do you think you could post a bigger shot of that map sometime, Dani?
            I can take close up photos of the lands for you if you want me to.

Comment

only if you feel like it

Comment

[QUOTE=LangenFox;1055677959]I taken those photos with my old digital camera and sometimes the picture quality is not that good. I have more Disneyland stuff, I think they were lost or thrown away long time ago....sigh. I don't have any vintage classic Disneyland attraction posters, though.

If you guys have interesting items and rare items from Disneyland, share them here!

The two official soundtrack set, my birthday badge, my two personal favorite Disneyland tickets and my Indy Explorer.

Oh man!!! you are so lucky!!! I am dying to find that 50th two disk CD =( I have yet to do so. I hope someday I will be able to get my hands on one. anyways, here is a small portion of my collection hehe

Comment

I have a park map poster and some ticket books from 1980, I believe, I will have to photo them and post them, they are pretty cool!
                  Yaye!

Comment

I'm not sure this link will work, but this is what our office looked like about 3 years ago....It is more full now! It is a gif, so it might take time to load.
                    sigpic
                    Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Nice collections everyone! That's amazing!
                      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

HiddenMickeyBook that mickey clock is amazing!

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Comment

well heres some photos of mine (:

Buzz is from Disneyland, Woody is from Magic Kingdom

Comment

Jeaannguyen, you have a very nice collection! I love your snowglobes and the Maleficent dragon. awesome!
                            sigpic
                            Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X