Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know anything about this purse and umbrella year it was made? A must see.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know anything about this purse and umbrella year it was made? A must see.

I want to start by saying I'm not selling it just tring to get info. My fiancee's grandma past recently leaving this behind and I want to learn anything I can about it. On the back it say Walt Disney products. On the front there's a sicker that says made in Hong Kong.

The Price tag reads B4 1.85 plus tax 0116-001. Any help would be greatly appritiated! Thank you.

[IMG]
    http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t167/disneylandkitty/1126091902.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Does anyone know anything about this purse and umbrella year it was made? A must

Wow! Thats really cool!
    I have no clue about the year it was made. I'm sure a fellow MiceChatter will come along and know though
    sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Re: Does anyone know anything about this purse and umbrella year it was made? A must

That's so cool! What a great thing to have.
      ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

Comment

Will this piece be hitting ebay anytime soon?

Comment

i would send the pictures and question to Dave, the Disney archive master. I am sure he could come up with an answer for you

Comment

no not hitting ebay were begging my fiancees step mom to give it to us. I'm hoping it works and I want to know alittle about it. I just think it's so cute.

Comment

Anyone have any facts

Comment

Originally posted by Baloo View Post
                i would send the pictures and question to Dave, the Disney archive master. I am sure he could come up with an answer for you
                How do I a hold of Dave?

Comment

Any guesses

Comment

I was hoping someone on micechat knew the answer

Comment

I thought someone would know what this was

Comment

any idias

Comment

Happy Cyber Monday!!! Hopefully more people will be online and someone will know something!

Comment

Doesn't look like anyone knows but at least i got to show off a unique disney treasure

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X