Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know anything about this purse and umbrella year it was made? A must see.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disneylandkitty
    replied
    Re: Does anyone know anything about this purse and umbrella year it was made? A must

Doesn't look like anyone knows but at least i got to show off a unique disney treasure

Leave a comment:

• disneylandkitty
    replied
    Re: Does anyone know anything about this purse and umbrella year it was made? A must

Happy Cyber Monday!!! Hopefully more people will be online and someone will know something!

Leave a comment:

• disneylandkitty
    replied

any idias

Leave a comment:

• disneylandkitty
    replied

I thought someone would know what this was

Leave a comment:

• disneylandkitty
    replied

I was hoping someone on micechat knew the answer

Leave a comment:

• disneylandkitty
    replied

Any guesses

Leave a comment:

• disneylandkitty
    replied

Originally posted by Baloo View Post
    i would send the pictures and question to Dave, the Disney archive master. I am sure he could come up with an answer for you
    How do I a hold of Dave?

Leave a comment:

• disneylandkitty
    replied

Anyone have any facts

Leave a comment:

• disneylandkitty
    replied

no not hitting ebay were begging my fiancees step mom to give it to us. I'm hoping it works and I want to know alittle about it. I just think it's so cute.

Leave a comment:

• Baloo
    replied

i would send the pictures and question to Dave, the Disney archive master. I am sure he could come up with an answer for you

Leave a comment:

• Joshnyah
    replied

Will this piece be hitting ebay anytime soon?

Leave a comment:

• dl_appurtenant
    replied

That's so cool! What a great thing to have.

Leave a comment:

• LittleImagineer
    replied

Wow! Thats really cool!
    I have no clue about the year it was made. I'm sure a fellow MiceChatter will come along and know though

Leave a comment:

• Does anyone know anything about this purse and umbrella year it was made? A must see.

I want to start by saying I'm not selling it just tring to get info. My fiancee's grandma past recently leaving this behind and I want to learn anything I can about it. On the back it say Walt Disney products. On the front there's a sicker that says made in Hong Kong.

The Price tag reads B4 1.85 plus tax 0116-001. Any help would be greatly appritiated! Thank you.

[IMG]
    http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t167/disneylandkitty/1126091902.jpg[/IMG]

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X