Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland 55th LE Mouse Ear Hat~~Huge Price Difference!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland 55th LE Mouse Ear Hat~~Huge Price Difference!

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted anything!

Anyways, Disney released the 55th LE Ear Hat May 10th. Its available at WoD, Off the Page, and Gallery.

Limited Edition Ear Hat & Box

Retail: $49.95

Features:

This limited edition ear hat replicates the shape, logo and fabrication of the original Mickey Mouse Club ear hat that was featuered on the show in 1955. Center logo is lofted embroidery and applique.

Features a limited edition woven label inside the hat, as well as a matching hangtag.

Hat is packaged in a collectible vintage hat box with foil highlights and velvet lining.

So the huge, and I mean huge price difference is $40! The parks are selling this thing for $89.95! It's nice, but even at $49.95 the quality and design just seems sub-par. I'd love to see an explanation for the difference in pricing.

Re: Disneyland 55th LE Mouse Ear Hat~~Huge Price Difference!

Wow. There's that much of a price difference? I've never noticed WOD selling things for anything other than standard park pricing.

I rather like this but won't be paying that price

Thanks for posting this...and come back again soon

Comment

It's not just WoD selling it for that much, it's every store that is carrying it. I just thought it was such an oddity that it needed to be brought up somewhere. Hopefully Disney can/will change the pricing.

Comment

Where did you get that they are 49.95 ?? I got some last week for 89.95 minus my Premium discount of 20%.

Comment

My information was from the art of disney parks online website.

The page was mysteriously re-configured about twelve hours after my post to reflect the $40 price increase. Incredible, no?

Comment

You aren't the only one who realized the price difference. When they first bloged about them I was thrilled at the reasonable price....then May hits and they suddenly jumped $ 40.
            Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

Wow, they really made it look...old. But that is a huge price difference

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X