This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Movie Rewards Alice Pocketwatch

I have a stock up of points that haven't been used, and this has caught my eye. I'm curious if anyone else has sprung for it and can tell me if it's of decent quality? It looks nice, but I can't tell if it's just a cheap watch with some art on it. Thanks!

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com...n-pocket-watch

Re: Disney Movie Rewards Alice Pocketwatch

I got it! It arrived really quickly, too.

I think it's really nice. The only thing that might be disappointing is that it isn't a full-size pocket-watch, but it's not teeny either.

The box is kind of cheap, and the label is pasted on kind of funky, but the actual print of the label is nice. The watch feels pretty hefty and sturdy, but the hinge looks like it could break someday if you're too rough with it. Otherwise I was kind of surprised how nice it is.

Oh, and it says "made in China" on the back. Big shock.

Let me take some pics with a decent camera since my phone camera sucks. BRB

Comment

Here's some pics:

IMG_0784 by raygungirl, on Flickr

More on my Flickr, click the pic to get there (since I can't seem to post a link here).

Comment

Thanks for the input! Sounds like it might make a nice collectable, if not a full on usable watch (I'd imagine it'll probably not keep the time well like others I've seen like it). The pics are very helpful, and it's nice to see that the front is at least engraved and not left plain.

Size wise, would you say it's about the palm of your hand?

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Hmm, well I have big hands but I would say it would fit in the palm of my hand. It's about the size of an Oreo cookie.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X