Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DreamWorks Animation Fine Art - How to Train Your Dragon, Kung Fu Panda, and Shrek

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DreamWorks Animation Fine Art - How to Train Your Dragon, Kung Fu Panda, and Shrek

I think this is really smart of DreamWorks. They may not have a huge loyal following like Disney/Pixar but they have been rolling out hit after hit and there are sure to be folks who loved those films and would want to own a little piece of them. Personally, I really like the sketch from How to Train Your Dragon below. It was a fantastic film and really caught me off guard since I just wasn't expecting a film with so much heart and soul.

Sanders Art Studio Brings Real Character
    to All-New Pieces from
    DreamWorks Animation Fine Art

Creative Interpretations of Shrek,
    How to Train Your Dragon and Kung Fu Panda
    Are Perfect for Holiday Gift-Giving

OGDEN, Utah
    (August 30, 2010)Shrek, Donkey, Puss in Boots, Toothless, Po and other favorite characters from DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc (Nasdaq: DWA) are arriving to Sanders Art Studios on September 1 in more than a dozen stunning, new DreamWorks Animation Fine Art pieces.

www.dreamworksanimationfineart.com <http://www.dreamworksanimationfineart.com> <http://www.dreamworksanimationfineart.com> .

Shrek film series and Kung Fu Panda, DreamWorks Animation Fine Art is adding 11 other pieces to its collection beginning September 1:

How to Train Your Dragon, each with a suggested retail price (SRP) of $450;

Shrek
    A flowing, serene, Asian-influenced piece by artist Wendi Chen that features Kung Fu Panda

How to Train Your Dragon
    Two original, hand-painted oil-on-canvas pieces by artist Jens Schnabel that showcase striking poses by Shrek and Donkey. These one-of-a-kind, pop-art pieces are available only from DreamWorks Animation Fine Art.

www.dreamworksanimationfineart.com

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X