Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

Circarama's Toad-ally Awesome MiceChat Challenge Poll!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circarama's Toad-ally Awesome MiceChat Challenge Poll!!

UPDATE:

The poll has closed and the winner of Circarama's Toad-ally Awesome MiceChat Challenge Poll in a landslide vote is Worshipeternal's photo, which I titled "Toady Enters The Tunnel". :bow:

Congratulations to Worshipeternal, and thank you to everyone who submitted art and essay's and also a great big thank you to everyone who took the time to vote in this poll. Once again, MiceChatters have stepped-up to the challenge and delivered!!

This has been a really fun experience and I'm sure that we'll be doing more of these in the future.

-Circarama

Greetings everyone!!

Well, the entry window has closed on my

Circarama's Toad-ally Awesome MiceChat Challenge and eBay Auction!

Thank you to everyone who participated. Your entries, both written and Photoshopped are wonderful, and without you this contest wouldn't have even happened. So again, thank you so much for your participation. :bow:

I have listed the 10 finalists and their entries in this thread so you won't have to jump back and forth between threads. Choose ONE that you like best and vote for it in the poll. The poll closes this Sunday, September 26th at 9PM PST. The entry that garners the most votes wins this marvelous grand prize...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OUR ENTRANTS!! :thumbup:

Entry #1
    DisneyLizzy's Written Essay:

If time travel were also readily available I would go back in time and let my past self drive it around and show up all of the kids on the block. To see the looks on their faces as I drive around a slice of Disney! Though time travel being so widely available would be slim. Instead, when I settle down and have a family, then my children could delight in having a car of their own. Then they would be the envy of every kid on the block, and it would be way cooler than any Barbie Dream Mobile I could have ever owned.
    Entry #2
    Ninjakyo's Written Essay:
    Entry #3
    TriSarahtops Photo: Toady Goes On Safari

Entry #4
    Fantasmico!'s Written Essay:
    Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was my favorite ride as a kid. It's still a must ride. There are so many people who would love to visit Disneyland or Walt Disney World but can't (myself included), so how about giving them a taste of the magic?

I would paint an English countryside on a canvas backdrop and have a construction barrier with a "road closed" sign attached to the front. The car would be placed in between the two to create a "scene" from the ride so people could climb in the car to have their pictures taken.

I'd take this set up to charity events preferably where a trip to Disney would be a drawing prize. Perhaps charge a small fee at non-charity events that would be donated to women and children's charities.
    Entry #5
    Villagecreator's Photo: Golfing Toad Car

Entry #6
    Worshipeternal's Photo: Toady Enters The Tunnel

Entry #7
    Clockworkmonkey's Photo:Clockworkmonkey's: Toady Kicks Pooh (Out of WDW)

Entry #8
    Smit-Dog's Photo: Main Street Horsepower

Entry #9
    Jessfong's Photo: Toady Travels The World

Entry #10
    Worshipeternal's Photo: Toady Wheelies At The Studio's
    DisneyLizzy's Essay
    1.59%
    Ninjakyo's Essay
    0.00%
    TriSarahTops Photo: Toady Goes On Safari
    0.00%
    Fantasmico!'s Essay
    1.59%
    Villiagecreator's Photo: Golfing Toad Car
    0.00%
    Worshipeternal's Photo: Toady Enters The Tunnel
    82.54%
    Clockworkmonkey's: Toady Kicks Pooh (Out of WDW)
    4.76%
    Smit-Dog's Photo: Main Street Horsepower
    4.76%
    Jessfong's Photo: Toady Travels The World
    3.17%
    Worshipeternal's Photo: Toady Wheelies At The Studio's
    1.59%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Circarama; 09-26-2010, 08:59 PM.
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

Working...
X