Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

No More Pictorial Souvenir Guides???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Pictorial Souvenir Guides???

Just came back from my first visit to the park in 7 years and couldn't find any pictorial souvenir guides anywhere. I've been taking one home from each trip since 1958, and have a ton of guides from years in which I did not visit. Surely the people reading this will know what I'm talking about (unlike the 5 employees who all looked at me like I was from another planet when I asked where I could find them). Even the Newstand and the Emporium didn't have any. Do they not make them anymore? If so, they gotta be kidding! If they do, where can I get one online? Disneyland.com doesn't appear to have them.

Thanks!

O

Re: No More Pictorial Souvenir Guides???

the last Souvenir Guidebook that I have was dated 1993.

I don't know when they stopped, but they have been using the one page foldouts for many years.

I'm pretty sure they stopped before Calif. Adv. opened.

Comment

Re: No More Pictorial Souvenir Guides???

I think the OP means the ones you could buy at Guide I and II on the way in/out of the Park. I'm almost certain they're still sold, but will have to check next time.
      Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X