This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monsanto House of the Future

House of the Future is scheduled for release on March 19th.

There will be a pre-order online on March 1st with a special plaque available for those with APs.

Oh and $89 for HOF.

The Art of Disney Parks

Re: Monsanto House of the Future

All ordered and done. Kudos to Disney for making this online option available for us out-of-state addicts. These will begin to ship around 3/23/11. Don't forget any discounts when ordering--AP, Disney Visa, etc.

Comment

Me too, even with a nasty flu. Kids, get those shots when you need them, especially if you're diabetic. But I digress. Really looking forward to another retro-Tomorrowland addition AND the first plussing piece for Main Street we've had since the Mark I Monorail track. Hopefully it will be easy to install because I cannot wait to have that little piece of Nostalgia on my platform.

Comment

Oh and I almost forgot: anyone going the March 19th event, please find out if the accessory packs planned for this year are still a go. Honestly, I almost want the characters to do up my platform more than anything else.

Comment

House of the Future arrived yesterday afternoon in great shape. It's really a cute little piece and awesome with all the others. One thing I have no idea about though: where in the world am I supposed to attach the Premiere plaque? The piece is so small that there's no room anywhere, including the bottom. Otherwise, all is well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X