Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Profiles in History Auction

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profiles in History Auction

Just got the catalogue for the next auction by Profiles in History and they have a ton of Disney stuff (in addition to other animation, art and props).

They have cels, production art, concept sketches, ride vehicles...a little bit of everything!

Profiles in History - Auction 44

Re: Profiles in History Auction

BTW, if you want to bid on any of the items, you can do it online here..

Hollywood Auction 44 - Auction 44 - Session 1 - Profiles in History - Beverly Hills California

The URL is a link to Icollector.com. You can register there and bid online for anything in the catalog.

Comment

Just downloaded the catalog.

/mindblown

Comment

In the process now. Can't wait to see everything!

Comment

I so wish I could bid on this stuff, but the only reason anyone can call me rich is because my mother happened to name me Richard.

Comment

I won four drawings by Herb Ryman!
            Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
              I won four drawings by Herb Ryman!
              Oh, congratulations! :yea: I'm glad someone got something.

I bought from Profiles in the past and I get the catalogues - every time I open one, I drool and find about a billion dollars of stuff I want to bid on. Ha!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X