Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Seeking info for October 1, 1982 (cast?) Epcot "We Did It!" Poster

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking info for October 1, 1982 (cast?) Epcot "We Did It!" Poster

I've exhausted my brain trying to find this on the net. I did find one unsold at an auction house but it had no info with it,.
    Then I found your site & thought I'd try here next.
    It's 18x24 & must be a cast poster for those who worked on the 'attraction'.
    MM & Minnie are in the center of the people portion at the bottom, everyone has a MM balloon, they wear mostly pink shirts & the bottom left corner says, C 1982 Walt Disney Productions.
    I imagine it's not particularly valuable since the one at auction didn't sell but that's OK. It's info about the piece that I seek.
    Thar she blows...Click image for larger version

Name:	epcot02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	7365738...Any info would be appreciated.

I also have a cool 50's/60's? MM watch with 6 round MM heads as the links that I can't find anything like
    & a RAD MM Bob Baker Marionette with a brass inscribed plate from BB on 1 of the controls, it's numbered DXXX on the plate & on the bottom of the feet. It's really awesome & in fantastic condition & again, I can't find a shred of info on it. Nothing!
    This seems a bit strange to me since Disney is SO popular.

Anyway, so long for now & thanks for the fine site.
    Dominic
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MeeceNic; 05-24-2011, 06:08 PM. Reason: to update

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X