Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Autopia Mark VI Discovery

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autopia Mark VI Discovery

I recently acquired an original Autopia Mark VI. It needs restored but appears to be mostly complete. Anyone have one or know where I can get information on it? I have been researching online but can't find any recent pictures of another car. Any information would be a big help.

Re: Autopia Mark VI Discovery

Hi! I know this is an old thread but did you ever get anywhere with the Autopia car? I have one and a few other ride cars and could possibly help or take it off your hands!

Thanks
    Eric

Comment

Re: Autopia Mark VI Discovery

I haven't started on the car yet but plan to get it painted and running soon. If you could send me pictures of your car I would like to see them. My plan is to sale the car once restored unless I got an offer I couldn't refuse as is.

Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X