Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Olszewski - Disneyland pieces available for sale

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olszewski - Disneyland pieces available for sale

Wanted to let all the Olszewski collectors know that I know someone who is looking to sell a bunch of the hard to find pieces from the Main Street collection.

Here is what is available:

-Trolley
    -Yellow Carriage
    -Balloon an Popcorn Vendor
    -Fab 5 pack
    -Red Fire Truck
    -Omnibus
    -Princess Pack
    -Dapper Dan Pack
    -Marching Band
    -Pin Cart
    -Fruit Cart
    -Dickens Carolers

*If anyone is interested in any of these pieces. Please let me know! I've heard that several of these are VERY hard to find!!!

Re: Olszewski - Disneyland pieces available for sale

Hi Gwynn,
    I maybe interested in a few of the pieces. Do you have pricing available?

Comment

Did you get the message that I sent you about the prices for those items? I don't know if those are good deals or not cause I'm really new to this collection. But I do know that several of those pieces are very hard to find. Let me know if you want any of them.

Comment

Prices for these items can be found on the Artist's website at the following link:
        www.olszewskistudios.com.

Comment

I may be interested in some as well if any are available. Send me a price list if you are still interested in selling.

Comment

Is there anything left?
            "The only thing better than Disneyland is, Disneyland at Night!"
            Jaren

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X