Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Need to sell WDCC figurines ASAP

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to sell WDCC figurines ASAP

Hi. I am moving an need to sell my WDCC figurines. They have been stored in a glass curio cabinet. I have the boxes and certificates on most of them. However, some of the boxes I do not have. I have several pieces from 101 Dalmatians, The Aristocats, and Bambi....including the field mouse without his paws touching. I also have some other miscellaneous pieces from Lady and the Tramp, Fox and the Hound, Snow White, Tinkerbell, Belle, and the Little Mermaid. Please let me know if you are looking for any certain piece. I'd be glad to make a deal! Thanks!

Re: Need to sell WDCC figurines ASAP

Hi do you have Beauty and the Beast WDCC figurines? If so which ones are they? Please do let me know and email me at carissa7cat@yahoo.com thanks!

Comment

is it possible for you to post pics ?

Comment

Do you have Beauty and the Beast wdcc figurines? Please email me at carissa7cat@yahoo.com thanks!

Comment

Folks, I certainly do not want to say that the OP is crooked. They may be totally legit. But please be careful. More than once have we had people come on here say they have to sell quickly, offer great deals, and then pocket the money and run. Be very careful. The Op should be able to post pictures (not ones from google images) that they took of their products. The fact that we have people asking for info and no response makes me very suspicious.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X