Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Re-releases of Olszewski Disneyland pieces...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-releases of Olszewski Disneyland pieces...

I know there are often questions about re-releases on this board, so I thought I would sum up the 2012 re-releases into one thread where everyone can keep track of what is coming out when. As you can see, pieces are re-released very frequently. I am very happy that Dumbo is on the list - it is the last piece I need from the Disneyland collection...

2012 re-releases:

March - Carnation Cafe, Dumbo - The Flying Elephant, Main Street Station
    June - Candy Palace, Haunted Mansion, Mad Tea Party
    September - Castle Bros, Mark Twain, Pirates of the Caribbean
    December - Crystal Arts, Jungle Cruise, King Triton's Garden

Re: Re-releases of Olszewski Disneyland pieces...

And you'll be able to get it before too long, maybe even with the 20k sub.

Comment

Re: Re-releases of Olszewski Disneyland pieces...

Excellent job on the 2012 schedule of re-releases for the Olszewski Disneyland Main Street buildings and attractions.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X