Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Ostown Hats

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ostown Hats

I have a few sets of Mickey and Vinylmation Ears but never have I had the craving to purchase a set of ears faster then this. Apparently at the E3 Gaming Conference the Nintendo guys had one of the coolest swag ideas ever. To promote Epic Mickey 2 they created a little shop called Ostown Hats where you could get Oswald Ears (thats right not Mickey ears). I snapped mine on Ebay before they prices got as high as the are now (prices ranging from $60 - 200+). The cheaper hats already have a name embroidered on them (which I heard was suppose to be done, no hats without names were suppose to leave, but thats a rumor). The most expensive ones still have no embroidery. I am surprised that something like this hat has not been created for the launch of Buena Vista Street. Although the merchandise clearly is promoting the "it all started with a mouse."

I didn't see this posted anywhere so I thought I would let people know.

Example on ebay:

E3 2012 Disney Epic Mickey 2 Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Ears Hat | eBay
    "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing ... That it was all started by a mouse ... and inspired by a rabbit."

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X