Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

It's finally here! King Mickey and Friends Chogokin (i.e. Disney Characters Voltron)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's finally here! King Mickey and Friends Chogokin (i.e. Disney Characters Voltron)

Hi folks,

I finally got in the mail my Chogokin King Mickey and Friends Collection Set.

For those those who aren't familiar, in Japan Bandai released a special Voltron-like toy in the form of Mickey and Friends:

Click image for larger version

Name:	chogokin-king-robo-micky-friends-pa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	7371705

I haven't opened it, nor do I plan to. This baby is staying in the box. Still, an awesome collectible for me.

Anyone else get one?

Disneyland - 1982 to Present
    Walt Disney World - 1996, 2011
    Tokyo Disney Resort - 2013
    Hong Kong Disneyland - 2013

Re: It's finally here! King Mickey and Friends Chogokin (i.e. Disney Characters Voltr

Yeah, I got mine yesterday. I opened it. The figures are pretty ugly. Lots of kibble. The steamboat is tiny.
    There seems to be a feature where you can slide the masks, revealing the drivers of the various bots.
    The included postcards have nice art work.
    I took two out of the box looked at them and put them back closed up the box and I think that will be the last time I look at them.
    I liked the transformer Mickey and Donald better.
    This line left blank in good taste.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X