Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Olympic Mickey Mouse D&G T-Shirt

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic Mickey Mouse D&G T-Shirt

Hello MiceChatters,

This is my first post here!

Today I went to the mall (I live in Montreal, Canada) andI found a store (kind of seedy) that claims to be a designer outlet. I found this Mickey Mouse Dolce and Gabanna t-shirt allegedly reduced from 250+ dollars to 65 dollars. I have found the same model in a couple of online stores, but they do not appear very legit (except for the Harrod's british website, which seems to have had this t-shirt at some point but it has long been out of stock). Does anyone have any information on this t-shirt or a way to know if it is an original D&G? I'd hate to spend even 65 bucks for someone to tell me it is a knock-off. I have found that there was a very similar design from an Epcot Center t-shirt at some point.

D&G Mickey Mouse Olympic T-shirt - Polyvore

Boys Mickey Mouse Olympic Flags White Cotton T-Shirt in a Gift Box | Children designer clothing

D&G Junior Babies Mickey Mouse And Flag Print Tee | AlexandAlexa

Harrods - Luxury beauty and fragrance, fashion accessories, gifts

It has tags everywhere, including the cardboard tags and the hologram interior tags, although I have read that knock-offs can be convincingly realistic to the last of details to pass as originals.

I sincerely couldn't care less if it is D&G or H&M, I collect Mickey Mouse t-shirts that is what I got excited about this particular one, I just don't support counterfeit products, that is why I want to make sure first! Hopefully someone knows anything about it!

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X