Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Deconstructing Disney Bedrooms - Selling All Big Figs and Collectibles

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deconstructing Disney Bedrooms - Selling All Big Figs and Collectibles

Hey Everybody,

I have recently begun the process of deconstructing the Disney themed bedrooms I built for my daughter. Many have said they are the most elaborate Disney rooms ever! Feel free to check them out here:
    https://www.facebook.com/TheDisneyRooms.

Most things in the room I built and painted myself. I did however purchase several Disney Big Figures and other collectible items that I am now looking to sell.

I am in Olympia, WA and would of course prefer to sell somewhat locally. I have however sold a couple of big figures to buyers out of state without incident and am willing to do so again as long as everything is safe for everyone.

Big Figs I currently have:
    Sorcerer Mickey, Tuxedo Mickey, Classic Minnie, Angry Donald, 1932 Goofy, Rafiki with Baby Simba, Snow White, Cogsworth Clock (LE150), and the highly sought after Full-size Evil Queen Magic Mirror.

I also have a couple of small, LE bronze statues (1 Mickey, 1 Donald) and a set of three gold-rimmed, Disney Villain plates.

I have good, detailed photos of everything if anyone would like to see them.

If you are interested in anything, please let me know. Thanks!

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X