Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Olszewski Anonymous

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olszewski Anonymous

Is anyone totally obsessed with those amazing pieces? I've only been able to buy two so far, but I absolutely love them!

Up in the gallery right now, they have the whole current setup of Main Street. I actually made this picture my desktop because it just totally makes me drool:

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Re: Olszewski Anonymous

I'm obsessed with the pieces. Now that Main Street is almost done it has come to the time where I have to make enough space to put my set together.

Comment

I only have two. The Tea Party and the Mark Twain.

I would love to have the table and cover to protect them.Wishful thinking.:blush:
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

My goal is to have all Main Street, and to build a glass-topped coffee table 6" deep to house/display them.

I thought about a dining table, given the size, but that would bring the surface too high, and the legroom too low.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Honestly, I like your idea better then the tall legged display case for sale.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I would love to have the whole set a girl can dream
            :crazylegs

Comment

He did an amazing job at creating that model. It's a work of art indeed.

I'm collecting the WDW pieces. I hope that now that he's "finished" Disneyland Park, he can ramp up the WDW pieces.

Comment

We haven't gotten any yet, but not for a lack of wanting them. I just showed Belle the WDW Castle and I think she wants it now. LOL!!!

Comment

We have almost all of them. I missed out on the Haunted Mansion and Astro Orbiter. They sold out before I could pick them up. So I have to wait until they re-release them.

We are so addicted to these pieces.

As for how to display them. I bought a perfectly square shelving unit from IKEA which has 5 cubes across and 5 cubes down. I have put 2 Olszewski pieces in each cube. If he really builds the entire Disneyland, I'll have to move to a bigger house - a small price to pay to own your very own Disneyland.
                  MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                  Save

Comment

We don't have any of the pieces yet, however that is only because I wanted the first one we got to be the place we met, the wishing well. Even better the piece was released on my birthday last week, however we didn't make a point to go early that day to purchase it. So we'll be getting it soon. Once I get one, it's only a matter of time til others follow!

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

So far I have ten of them, mostly rides. But I really want Snow White's grotto. Hopefully I can pick it up soon along with Pirates.
                      Mike

Comment

I dont have any of the Main street one but I have the WDW Cinderella's castle. Its huge compared to the DL one. But I still want the Dl's Sleeping Beauty castle. Robert Olz is awesome! Those shadow boxes look great!!! I want the POTC since its GROAT(greatest ride of all time).
                        We rock the party that rocks the party!
                        We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

Comment

Nope, not obsessed with these pieces at all...

Comment

Obsessed would be an understatement. lol

We've got all of them except for the Astro Orbitor as well. I am working on my building skills because its time to put it all together now and I don't want to mess it up. I am working on wiring in sound and some other goodies which I hope to share when its all ready. But I'm moving at a snails pace so far.

But heres to yet another mouseobsession!

Comment

I saw the Central Plaza and the City Hall/Firehouse at the Character Warehouse north of Seattle today. They were each about $60. Wasn't sure if those are good prices or not, so, I didn't buy them!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X