Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Walt Disney Treasures

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Walt Disney Treasures

I've got all the Walt Disney Treasures plus the 4 True Life Adventures Tins.

My favorite is definitely "On The Front Lines". There's some really cool stuff on it.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

I just paid $90 to get MM in Living Color Set 1 (out of print):shy:

I had gotten Donald Duck Vol 2 and my kids were so into it I went back and bought Vol 1 (out of print) and just ordered both the Mickey Mouse ones.

My kids love them.. and it makes me sad that Disney Channel doesn't show this kind of stuff anymore

In the early eighties I got to enjoy all these shorts just on TV.. now you have to hunt them out.

There are still plenty of copies out there.. but I really hated pulling the trigger to pay so much for a new copy of a DVD :gladsad:

Comment

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
        I just paid $90 to get MM in Living Color Set 1 (out of print):shy:
        Wow, that much? I think I have gotten my copy of that one, much cheaper then that. Well? maybe atleast above the $30 dollar price range. But lesser then $90 dollars at Half.com.
        Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

wish I had looked there.. I couldn't find it cheaper. Since its out of print.. its all about demand and supply. Cheapest on half.com right now is $70

Comment

I always check between Amazon, Half and eBay when buying any DVD.

Still, whatever it costs, it will be one of the crown jewels in your collection.

Thats why I buy all of them (and so should everyone) when they are released. They are a bit expensive, but it's only once a year.

You never know when you might want to watch Elfuego Baca!
            sigpic
            Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie View Post
              I always check between Amazon, Half and eBay when buying any DVD.

Still, whatever it costs, it will be one of the crown jewels in your collection.
              Except for Ebay, that is what I do too. I go by whoever is selling the cheapest with Amazon & Half.
              Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X