This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monorail for Olszewski

I noticed at Disneyland they had a diecast? monorail that looked about the right size for the olszewski miniatures...if anybody knows what i am talking about could i pass it off as something for the disneyland olszewski set?

Re: Monorail for Olszewski

Originally posted by Titanfreak46 View Post
    I noticed at Disneyland they had a diecast? monorail that looked about the right size for the olszewski miniatures...if anybody knows what i am talking about could i pass it off as something for the disneyland olszewski set?
    If you're talking about the monorail set that they've had for a while that's kinda like the train set, then no, it wouldn't work because it's in a completely different style.

Comment

Re: Monorail for Olszewski

I think you are talking about the Die Cast Metal set. It's still too big, but it's closer than the electric version which Ho in scale, or close too it. The die cast Monorail is really neat. There is a whole bunch of Ride Vehicles in that die cast set, and I wish they would do more. I have all the ones from DL and the unique ones from Florida as well. They are really well done.
      Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X