Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

This weekend 30% off all collectibles on disneyshopping.com

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This weekend 30% off all collectibles on disneyshopping.com

Just thought I would share with everyone. 30% for those collectibles is a pretty good deal. I just bought the Song of the South big fig. Saved me $45, plus add the $5 shipping and it was too good to resist.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Re: This weekend 30% off all collectibles on disneyshopping.com

I think their selection is kind of limited. I wish they had more.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
      I think their selection is kind of limited. I wish they had more.
      I can agree with this, especially if they had more park merchandise, like they did with the 50th. I have been looking at the Song of the South big fig since it came out though, and I think this is probably the best deal I have seen for it since it first appeared. Knowing the Disney Store though, there will be a better deal on Monday. :ap:

Comment

I wish they'd put the WDW Olszewski pieces on DisneyShopping.com This would get more people collecting these pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
          I wish they'd put the WDW Olszewski pieces on DisneyShopping.com This would get more people collecting these pieces.
          And I would be one of them

Comment

La la la la la la la...............I can't hear you, I can't hear you! :whistling

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X