Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The Mark Twain

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mark Twain

One of the last 2 pieces I need to be "caught up"...(this and the elusive Astro Orbitor!). Has ANYONE ever seen one up for sale on e-bay or any other 2nd market? Just wondering what I'm going to have to shell out for this tony little item once I do find it....
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Re: The Mark Twain

There's one on eBay now.
    http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320139188042&ssPageNam e=ADME:B:SS:US:1
    Mike

Comment

Wooo hooo! I found it online for $399..so I bought it...then I was sweating the ebay auction cuz it looked like it was going to sell for $255 (d'oh!) but I just checked on it and it went for almost $600!! WOOOO So happy! (funny to be so happy to have spent 2x+ what it retailed for, but better than 3x! bah!!)

Comment

Did you see the Mark Twain on Disneyshopping.com? I like it much better than the Olszewski, unless you are really needing a Olszewski Mark Twain, that one is really great. I got mine when it was 20% off and it just arrived and is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs287@yahoo.com View Post
          Did you see the Mark Twain on Disneyshopping.com? I like it much better than the Olszewski, unless you are really needing a Olszewski Mark Twain, that one is really great. I got mine when it was 20% off and it just arrived and is awesome.
          I like that one too, but it's a lot more expensive.

Comment

OH but it DOES look much nicer. The details! So easy to see. I bet much easier to build/paint/detail that scale model versus the Olszewski's. I would collect a 'Main St' version of those in that scale IN A HEARTBEAT....(worry about where to set it up later....HONEY?! We NEEEED a bigger house!!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X