This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Halloween Ornaments at Hallmark

Has anyone seen these at Hallmark? They are so cute. You are suppose to hang them from a Halloween tree. They are only about 2 inches high but the details are incredible. They cost about $16. Still debating on whether I want to buy them or not. I am trying to cut down on knick knacks. Check them out at a Hallmark near you.

Re: Disney Halloween Ornaments at Hallmark

I havent seen them, but they are cute. I also like the Looney Tunes ones where they are dressed as characters from Wizard of OZ.

Comment

Since I'm having a Disney themed Halloween party I suppose I'll have to go buy them. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Originally posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
        Since I'm having a Disney themed Halloween party I suppose I'll have to go buy them. Thanks for the tip!
        Can I come to your party Alice? Or at least let me know the details of your party. It sounds like fun.

Comment

Wow! I was at one of my local Hallmarks yesterday to look at the Christmas ornaments and didn't see those! I guess I'm going to have to go to more to track them down. Although $16 for just the Duck might be a little expensive with our WDW trip in less than 2 weeks...
          With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X