Announcement

Collapse

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Disney Halloween Ornaments at Hallmark

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Halloween Ornaments at Hallmark

Has anyone seen these at Hallmark? They are so cute. You are suppose to hang them from a Halloween tree. They are only about 2 inches high but the details are incredible. They cost about $16. Still debating on whether I want to buy them or not. I am trying to cut down on knick knacks. Check them out at a Hallmark near you.

Re: Disney Halloween Ornaments at Hallmark

I havent seen them, but they are cute. I also like the Looney Tunes ones where they are dressed as characters from Wizard of OZ.

Comment

Since I'm having a Disney themed Halloween party I suppose I'll have to go buy them. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Originally posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
        Since I'm having a Disney themed Halloween party I suppose I'll have to go buy them. Thanks for the tip!
        Can I come to your party Alice? Or at least let me know the details of your party. It sounds like fun.

Comment

Wow! I was at one of my local Hallmarks yesterday to look at the Christmas ornaments and didn't see those! I guess I'm going to have to go to more to track them down. Although $16 for just the Duck might be a little expensive with our WDW trip in less than 2 weeks...
          With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X