Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Does Disneyland still sell reproductions of Attraction Posters?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Disneyland still sell reproductions of Attraction Posters?

I don't get down to Disneyland very often, but last time I was there Downtown Disney had a shop with a computer kiosk where you could chose from a wide variety of posters (attraction, movie, and others) to purchase.

I've recently started buying all-things-Splash-Mountain and want to get a Splash Mountain Attraction Poster. I was looking on ebay and found one and noticed the seller indicated these posters were "no longer for sale."

Is this true, or are they still available? Does anyone know the approximate cost (so I know whether or not to bid on the auction)? Finally, do these look good--or do they look like they came off a personal printer?

THANK YOU so much for any replies!

BrerDan

Re: Does Disneyland still sell reproductions of Attraction Posters?

Well the main store that did this, The Disney Gallery, is now closed. But they still sell miniature productions of the attraction posters matted (around 11x17 or something) for $35 in the park. Splash Mountain is part of this assortment and you should be able to find it at the Disneyanna Store on Main Street and/or the World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney.

The compute kiosk allows you to buy a much larger print on your choice of canvas or regular paper stock but I can't remember if they housed one in World of Disney store or Disneyanna.

If you are patient, they may open the Disney Gallery elsewhere and you will be able to find it there. Keep your eyes on miceage and I'm sure you will read if and when this happens!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

World of Disney has the whole computer print out selection of attraction posters.

They should re-install the gallery one at Disneyana.

Comment

And if you ever get out to WDW before, The Splash Mountain attraction posted is still on sale here at our print on demand kiosks! I buy all things Splash Mountain too, but for some reason still haven't gotten the poster yet!
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Thanks for the replies, folks!

It seems like the ebay auction may not be a bad deal, but I may hold out for trying to get a canvas version from the kiosks.

I'm actually originally from Florida, so I hold a special place in my heart for WDW, although my parents didn't take me growing up. I got to spend a week there last October and had soooo much fun! Now I live in Northern California so Disneyland is closer. I've only been twice so far, but hope to go again sometime this Fall.

Thanks so much everyone.

Comment

Speaking of attraction posters, can any of you experts identify this WDW Haunted Mansion poster on the side of the Omnibus?

"My mental facilities are twice what yours are, pea brain!"

The conversation continues at Long-Forgotten, the blog.

......... .....May April March!.....................

Comment

Originally posted by HBG2 View Post
              Speaking of attraction posters, can any of you experts identify this WDW Haunted Mansion poster on the side of the Omnibus?

Looks like a mummy cobbled together with a HM poster.
              Charlie :wave:
              MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X