Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-shirts

I collect Disney park T-shirts.

I'd say that this one now being sold (on Jan. 12, 2021) on ShopDisney.com is TOO "distressed."
    A shirt with art/letters that looked this beat up would probably be badly damaged.

Also, I wonder if the steep $36.99 is really the price that will help maximize Disney's T-shirt profits.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 9.42.12 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	404.2 KB ID:	8630575

I dont like the design either. What's their concept with that design scheme?

Comment

agreed, that design is pretty rough - not my thing
      your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding

Comment

I JUST (tonight) saw something on Shop Disney worse than the "distressed" look that's been around for a couple fo decades--welcome to DIRTY--
        or do they call it "The badly stained looking top that you got out of a pile of clothes Goodwill rejected-look"? And this is $54.99 pre-tax & shipping.
        It'd be an excellent sweatshirt if it weren't for the hideous stain:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 9.11.28 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	460.3 KB ID:	8630888
        Last edited by jcruise86; 01-18-2021, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Here's closer look at the sweatshirt in the small box. Does this mean that every ugly stain is unique?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 9.22.36 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	658.5 KB ID:	8630890
          Last edited by jcruise86; 01-18-2021, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Just so I don't seem totally negative I like this black, long-sleeve T-shirt with the D in the upper left (as one is wearing it) and the Disneyland on the sleeve.

And I like the light blue T-shirt, though, except possibly in the extra-large size, the Mickey should be a little smaller. Note, the Disneyland version of this light blue shirt is is a little better than the Walt Disney World version, because they made the Disney World letters too small in order to fit them in.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 9.25.28 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	200.8 KB ID:	8630892 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 9.26.33 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	413.4 KB ID:	8630893
            Last edited by jcruise86; 01-24-2021, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DairyShcam View Post
              I dont like the design either. What's their concept with that design scheme?
              The concept is "Post Apocalypse -- when Disney Parks have been destroyed with most of the rest of modern civilization and for the past 7 years everyone is being chased by other people, many of whom are now resorting to cannibalism to survive, like in Cormac McCarthy's 'The Road'."
              Then again, it's possible I read too much into it.
              Last edited by jcruise86; 01-24-2021, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post

The concept is "Post Apocalypse -- when Disney Parks have been destroyed with most of the rest of modern civilization and for the past 7 years everyone is being chased by other people, many of whom are now resorting to cannibalism to survive, like in Cormac McCarthy's 'The Road'."
                Then again, it's possible I read too much into it.
                Apologies, but I don't how the design is connected to the Post Apocalypse?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X