Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Olszewski Main Street Train Station - First Edition - Signed

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olszewski Main Street Train Station - First Edition - Signed

I am new to the forum and had a question about this particular piece. I currently own this piece but am looking to sell it and was wondering where the proper place to sell this was and how much it would be worth. When I bought this piece I had a dream of collecting each piece and making my own miniature Disneyland, but unfortunately I'm not able to keep up with this hobby. I'm moving at the end of December and am starting college. It's also sad to say that the place I'm moving into is small and most of my things are going into storage. I would much rather sell this to a collector rather than let it sit in storage. Thanks for your help!

Re: Olszewski Main Street Train Station - First Edition - Signed

Sorry to hear that you have to sell. Yes, it is an expensive line of collectables. Your best bet would be to list it on ebay- that way you will reach a wider audience. The retail price is $245. You should expect to get close to retail price for it because this piece is not in very high demand at the moment and many collectors already have this piece. You can always put a reserve price on it if you don't want to sell it below a specific amount. For some reason reserve prices tend to dissuade buyers from bidding so you may consider a no reserve listing. Your item should sell for somewhere between $200-$270 plus shipping. Good Luck...
    Featuring a Model of Disneyland with Robert Olszewski's Disneyland Pieces

Comment

Re: Olszewski Main Street Train Station - First Edition - Signed

Originally posted by BabieDuckie View Post
      I am new to the forum and had a question about this particular piece. I currently own this piece but am looking to sell it and was wondering where the proper place to sell this was and how much it would be worth. When I bought this piece I had a dream of collecting each piece and making my own miniature Disneyland, but unfortunately I'm not able to keep up with this hobby. I'm moving at the end of December and am starting college. It's also sad to say that the place I'm moving into is small and most of my things are going into storage. I would much rather sell this to a collector rather than let it sit in storage. Thanks for your help!
      Did you have any luck selling your piece?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X