Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Cinderella castle photos share with you!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Cinderella castle photos share with you!

Hi everybody , I am a newOlszewski fans here! I just got my first disneyland sculpture Cinderella castle . There are some phoos share with you!

There are more photos in my blog:

Castle day photos: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/teacuppoo...?mid=864&new=1

Castle night photos: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/teacuppoo...rticle?mid=865

Hope you all enjoy the photos!
    Blog: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tpl-keith

Re: My Cinderella castle photos share with you!

Yup ... it's a beautiful piece! We can't wait for more of the Main Street pieces to come out, which should be early next year.

Comment

Gorgeous pictures! Congrats on the new addition!

Comment

Very nice to look at! Thanks for posting your pics.

Comment

Here's mine with red and blue fireworks in the background. I created these with acetates and cyclic LEDs. It really is like the shows they do there:

This one superb model from Olszewski
          Now I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic !

Comment

Thanks For Sharing!!!!!
            "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by geoffa View Post
              Here's mine with red and blue fireworks in the background. I created these with acetates and cyclic LEDs. It really is like the shows they do there:

This one superb model from Olszewski
              Nice job!!!!!!! Really hope to watch the video of your castle firework!
              Blog: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tpl-keith

Comment

It really is a gorgeous castle! I have both castles, and love them. Speaking of which, in another topic that's now closed, BrerDan asked about the size difference between the two. Well, I took a picture of mine because they are next to each other, so here you can see the size comparison. They are supposed to be in scale with each other, so you can get an idea of just how much larger the real things are!

Meow

Comment

Great comparison photo!

Thanks for posting this. I knew they would be different in size, but it is amazing to see them sitting next to each other like this.

I grew up in Florida, but only went to the parks a few times. Moving to California and going to Disneyland for the first time a couple years ago I was simply amazed at how different it felt NOT having Cinderella Castle looming in the background. There are things I love about both parks, and seeing these convinces me I just need to track down both pieces.

Thanks again!

BrerDan

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                  It really is a gorgeous castle! I have both castles, and love them. Speaking of which, in another topic that's now closed, BrerDan asked about the size difference between the two. Well, I took a picture of mine because they are next to each other, so here you can see the size comparison. They are supposed to be in scale with each other, so you can get an idea of just how much larger the real things are!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X