Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Mattel's Cars & Cars 2 - discussion

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

Once I get Pizza Planet Truck (maybe even 2-3 of them), I might consider quitting. I'm actually looking forward more to Mattel's upcoming Toy Story line.

Comment

Look What I found!

I'm not a Mack...

I'M A PETERBILT!

I found him at WalMart. I also saw the Haulers for WalMart and Leakless.
      Last edited by Melonballer; 02-12-2009, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brand42 View Post
        Once I get Pizza Planet Truck (maybe even 2-3 of them), I might consider quitting. I'm actually looking forward more to Mattel's upcoming Toy Story line.

The Pizza Planet truck, and maybe Elvis, are the only 2 I'm really into also. Just waiting and stopping by stores every once in a while to see, but no real craziness there.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Like everyone else seems to be, I want that Pizza Planet truck, the Governator Hummer, and the Elvis RV. Oh, and the two retro cars w/ the big tailfins... the flames and the Halloween car

Comment

Originally posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
            Like everyone else seems to be, I want that Pizza Planet truck, the Governator Hummer, and the Elvis RV. Oh, and the two retro cars w/ the big tailfins... the flames
            You mean the Knotts Xcelerator train?

Haha, that's what the Greta car reminds me of.

Comment

Originally posted by brand42 View Post
              You mean the Knotts Xcelerator train?

Haha, that's what the Greta car reminds me of.
              Hahahaha kinda, yea. I can see it.

Comment

Peterbilt is awesome! One of my most sought after CARS this year. I love it especially because the 'recycled batteries' trailer is drawn by Lasseter's sons.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I'm not really a collector of this series (though I do have the very first release of Mater, Sally, Lightning, Ramone, and Flo), but I do want the Pizza Planet Truck. Are they going to release any of the maters from the Cars Toons shorts? There have only been two releases of Mater to my knowledge, and the I'd love an El materdor.

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                    Peterbilt is awesome! One of my most sought after CARS this year. I love it especially because the 'recycled batteries' trailer is drawn by Lasseter's sons.
                    It was? Wow, never knew that!

Comment

Originally posted by BuzzedLightyear View Post
                      I'm not really a collector of this series (though I do have the very first release of Mater, Sally, Lightning, Ramone, and Flo), but I do want the Pizza Planet Truck. Are they going to release any of the maters from the Cars Toons shorts? There have only been two releases of Mater to my knowledge, and the I'd love an El materdor.

Coming soon:

#111 - Rescue Squad Mater
                      #112 - Burnt Lightning McQueen
                      #113 - Dr. Mater
                      #114 - Nurse Mia
                      #115 - Nurse Tia

Comment

I was wondering something. The new Haulers line is much smaller than the original Mack Playset. Which one is the more accurate scale? My gut tells me that the initial Mack is the proper scale... but with everything else coming out being the smaller scale, it might not matter and I'll have to go with what they give me. Anyone know?

And on the toy haul, I found these two at Wal-Mart today:

I have not opened them because of my shocking discovery at the check out. I was charged $10 each for these guys. If that's the real price and not a mistake, these are going right back to the store.

Comment

I was wondering something. The new Haulers line is much smaller than the original Mack Playset. Which one is the more accurate scale? My gut tells me that the initial Mack is the proper scale... but with everything else coming out being the smaller scale, it might not matter and I'll have to go with what they give me. Anyone know?

And on the toy haul, I found these two at Wal-Mart today:

I have not opened them because of my shocking discovery at the check out. I was charged $10 each for these guys. If that's the real price and not a mistake, these are going right back to the store.

Wow that is crazy. Howewver, those do tend to go on sale quite often. I will have to watch for that.

Comment

The third car in the Launch series is VITOLINE (a green car). So yah, I think I'll need to find all of them on sale.

It is ridiculous though.. these used to be $6. How can Wal-mart up them by $4???

Comment

It is ridiculous though.. these used to be $6. How can Wal-mart up them by $4???
                              Both Mattel and Hasbro experienced slow sales during the holidays and said they would raise their prices in 2009. It was in a business news clip I saw a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

None of my fellow posters at carsthetoys.com have said anything about the Launchers being $10 though that could be because they don't mind the price hike at all.

I finally found and bought a Dinoco Hauler though those have gone up in price at Target. The past few weeks when the shelves were empty, the price tag read 12.99 but now it's $14 something. I also got the Chick Hicks semi in the mega line for $5.99.

Comment

I found and bought Damaged King, Chuck Manifold and Nitroade pitty yesterday.

Comment

On Friday, I found Impound DJ, which was a good find for me. I'm still looking for Dustin Mellows in the Mega collection. And a bunch of other regular Cars cars... like that darn Pizza Planet truck.....

Comment

I saw Dustin Mellows this morning at Wal-Mart. Sorry, I picked it up for Al Lutz! I didn't know you collected this line!

Comment

I found several Elvis RVs at WalMart and Target today. I also found Chase packaing Chuki and Andrea at Target.

Comment

I saw Dustin Mellows this morning at Wal-Mart. Sorry, I picked it up for Al Lutz! I didn't know you collected this line!
                                          It's kinda a family thing... we open them all though. We do collect them, and we have alot of them (I think we have all of them from the original line) except lately my local Wal-Mart and Target haven't had anything new, except the Impound DJ I found.

Comment

Working...
                                          X