X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coheteboy
    replied
    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

My latest CARS. Thanks to Brand for the help on these.

Don't think I posted my Tokyo Mater from July

Marlon "Clutch"

Bert

Friend gave me the Bluray cars!

Not sure if I'm gonna keep this:

Leave a comment:

• brand42
    replied

Originally posted by Dr. G View Post
    Found the latest Final Lap at Target this weekend: Marlon, Matti, Matthew and Marty. Still no sign of Octane Gain or Bumper Save crews or the Vinyl Toupee and Shift Drug haulers.
    My local Targets restocked on those crews but more of the same old ones! Chick Hicks, Dinoco, Leakless, etc

Leave a comment:

• Dr. G
    replied

Found the latest Final Lap at Target this weekend: Marlon, Matti, Matthew and Marty. Still no sign of Octane Gain or Bumper Save crews or the Vinyl Toupee and Shift Drug haulers.

Leave a comment:

• BuzzedLightyear
    replied

Found kimodo this morning, and also picked up rasta carian. It's a fun piece with the rubber dreads
    Last edited by BuzzedLightyear; 09-20-2010, 10:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• brand42
    replied

After finally watching the Monster Truck Mater toon, I decided to get Frightning McMean and the Tormentor. Don't really want the others though.

There are also some new Cars Toons single packs that are starting to hit including Mator the UFO and more Tokyo Mater cars.

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied

CB, I'm sure we'll be hitting a TRU tomorrow, LMK or LJK if you still need one

Leave a comment:

• brand42
    replied

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Thanks Brand for findin me four more cars that I need! Still need Artie though.
    I'm glad I could help! I got lucky and found the additional 3 cars this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Coheteboy
    replied

Thanks Brand for findin me four more cars that I need! Still need Artie though.

Leave a comment:

• BuzzedLightyear
    replied

LOL. I avoided collecting Mattel lines because of these problems long enough then I got sucked into cars. At least volume doesn't seem to be as much of a problem since there are always so many to pick from....unlike with Hasbro's Marvel Universe series.

Leave a comment:

• brand42
    replied

Originally posted by BuzzedLightyear View Post
    The three-pack is a TRU exclusive though correct? I picked it up there. Does anyone know if there will be another set with Rasta Carian or a Tokyo Mater set?
    I tell ya, Mattel doesn't even know.

I got Chase LMQ w. Rust eaze can today, I know it's a lenticular car but the oil can isn't lenticular and I can just use it with my regular LMQ's.

Leave a comment:

• BuzzedLightyear
    replied

The three-pack is a TRU exclusive though correct? I picked it up there. Does anyone know if there will be another set with Rasta Carian or a Tokyo Mater set?

Leave a comment:

• Melonballer
    replied

Originally posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
    I cant wait until they creater the new maters Tall tales piece called Monster Truck Mater (New or on a DVD bound film?)
    the cars in this short look awesome
    I have seen them at Target too.

Leave a comment:

• Coheteboy
    replied

Originally posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
    I cant wait until they creater the new maters Tall tales piece called Monster Truck Mater
    Already done. Check your Toys'R'Us stores.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyFan28
    replied

I cant wait until they creater the new maters Tall tales piece called Monster Truck Mater (New or on a DVD bound film?)
    the cars in this short look awesome

Leave a comment:

• Coheteboy
    replied

Oh. I'm still missing Artie too.

Leave a comment:

• brand42
    replied

Originally posted by Coheteboy
    After going to three targets in one day, I finally came home with ONE car. Bert the press photographer. I guess you didn't find him either, Brand!
    You mean Bert? Found him last month.

Originally posted by brand42 View Post
    I found some new Final Lap cars at Target this afternoon (case G)

Flo with tray is the same one from the TRU set with Waitress Mia and Tia. My box was smashed so I'll open that one up and keep the Flo carded.

Leave a comment:

• Coheteboy
    replied

After going to three targets in one day, I finally came home with ONE car. Bert the press photographer. I guess you didn't find him either, Brand!

Leave a comment:

• Coheteboy
    replied

Melonballer. Need all those.

Leave a comment:

• brand42
    replied

I found some new Final Laps at Target today!

It's funny how all their names start with "M". Marlon, Matthew, Marty, Matti

Leave a comment:

• Dr. G
    replied

I've never seen either Octane Gain or Bumper Save crew sets sets in the store, and I'm there a lot. Bumper Save is still fairly recent but Octane Gain supposedly came out awhile ago. These are at the top of my Wish-I-Could-Find-These list and have been for some time. If anyone finds extras I'd be most grateful. There aren't many auctions on ebay so I keep hoping there are a bunch sitting in a warehouse somewhere and that we'll eventually see them, I hope.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X