Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Mattel's Cars & Cars 2 - discussion

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

According to people on the Cars board that I go to, those 4 Piston Cup racers aren't KMart exclusives per se. Just available through them first.

Even though I'm at a point where I feel I need to drop this line or at best, only buy a select few, I do plan to go to KMart on that date. It doesn't help that all the action figure lines that I collect are going up at least a dollar. Thankfully I don't collect Marvel Legends because those just went up to $14.99!!!

Comment

Luckily, I only bought the Pixar Movie sets. The only one I really am looking for is Pizza Planet truck, and then maybe Elvis, but we'll see how hard it is to find.
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
        Luckily, I only bought the Pixar Movie sets. The only one I really am looking for is Pizza Planet truck, and then maybe Elvis, but we'll see how hard it is to find.
        When does that line go on sale? I want those too.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
          What were the complete set of those? I got:
          Yeti
          Mike and Sully
          Hamm
          Buzz and Woody
          Flik and PT Flea
          Is that it or were there more?

Comment

This thread has me thinking. I wonder which company or companies make the individual cars and car sets sold at Disney Stores. I'll have to check next time that I visit my local mall.
            To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
              This thread has me thinking. I wonder which company or companies make the individual cars and car sets sold at Disney Stores. I'll have to check next time that I visit my local mall.
              There isn't any real manufacturer listed on the packages. My guess is that they're some overseas factory that Disney Store subcontracts.

Comment

I haven't shopped for any "Cars", in a while, but I was in WalMart tonight, and took a look. They had a large display at the end of an aisle, with about 4 that I haven't seen before.

I picked up #31 Kathy Copter, a red helicopter.

also saw #32 Petrol Pulaski, one of the small lifts, with a stack of tires,
                it's mostly yellow, with a little orange on its face.

another small lift all yellow, don't remember the number.

and#66 Tar Lightning McQueen, which is the regular McQueen with just
                a speck of black on the passenger side, barely noticable - they must be running out of ideas. I passed on the last three.
                Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
                  I haven't shopped for any "Cars", in a while, but I was in WalMart tonight, and took a look. They had a large display at the end of an aisle, with about 4 that I haven't seen before.

I picked up #31 Kathy Copter, a red helicopter.

also saw #32 Petrol Pulaski, one of the small lifts, with a stack of tires,
                  it's mostly yellow, with a little orange on its face.

another small lift all yellow, don't remember the number.

and#66 Tar Lightning McQueen, which is the regular McQueen with just
                  a speck of black on the passenger side, barely noticable - they must be running out of ideas. I passed on the last three.

Hehe the #'s next to the name are just numbers to help people keep track of the holes in their collection. It's so stupid actually because it's not in numerical order of release. They're just randomly assigned!

Petrol Pulaski is the pit stop helper for R.P.M.

The other yellow one is probably Stacy for Leakless.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I found Leroy Traffic by accident at TRU today. And it really was by accident as I was looking at the Wall-E toys in hopes of finding Auto or Vacuum Bot or Defib Bot. I then checked the overhead bins in case anything was there and found a Leroy Traffic (along with other stuff like a Movie Masters Joker).

Comment

Originally posted by brand42 View Post
                      I found Leroy Traffic by accident at TRU today. And it really was by accident as I was looking at the Wall-E toys in hopes of finding Auto or Vacuum Bot or Defib Bot. I then checked the overhead bins in case anything was there and found a Leroy Traffic (along with other stuff like a Movie Masters Joker).

I'm looking for the same robots (vacuum bot and defib bot).

Comment

I got lucky with Cars finds again as I found the Chase McQueen at a scalper territory (Frank and Sons territory for those of you SoCal'ers) Target.

Comment

So it's been in the news that Cars 2 has moved up to 2011 instead of 2012 (to coincide with the opening of Carsland in DCA), and, there are a bunch of Cars short cartoons coming as well. So... more toys!

Comment

Hey, you have exactly 5 more days to buy five cars toys at Toys'R'Us to send in for your Sidewall Shine! I got two coming my way. Get to it!

Comment

RIP Doc Hudson

Paul Newman 1925 - 2008

I was just thinking, how many versions of Doc Hudson are there? I can think of four:
                              Doc Hudson
                              Doc Hudson with Dirt Track Tires
                              Doc Hudson Pit Crew Member
                              Fabulous Hudson Hornet

Are there any other versions of Doc?
                              Last edited by Barbossa; 09-27-2008, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Lightning Storm McQueen, larger version of the Lightyear Blimp, Sally w. cone among a few more have been spotted at Walmart!

I keep trying to drop this line, even passed up Axle Accelerator the other day but Sally w. cone and Lightning Storm are must gets for me!

Comment

I picked up Axel Accelerator just yesterday morning at WallyMart. Give in. You know it to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                                    I picked up Axel Accelerator just yesterday morning at WallyMart. Give in. You know it to be true.
                                    Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had bad experiences with police cars so maybe that's why I didn't really warm up to Axel A. However, that doesn't really explain me buying Transformers Universe Prowl and Movie Barricade now, does it? )

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                                      How do you get all these new ones?? Whenever I go to Wal-Mart, it's always the same, older cars, ones that I have already. And Target is HORRIBLE for Cars cars. I've barely found any there.

Comment

Actually, Target is the best place for me to find Cars!

However, from time to time I check the Target on Harbor Blvd a few blocks down from DLR and it's always just a few McQueens and nothing else.

Comment

Wow I didn't know this place existed!

Picked up Lightening Ramone, Not Chuck and Chuki (all new to the UK) yesterday and today! :yea:
                                          sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
                                          Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
                                          X