• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. G
    Distant Disneylandaholic
    • May 2005

Haunted Mansion & Astro Orbitor Available

Hi all:

For those who may still need them, Disneyland DelivEARs (1-800-362-4533)had both the Haunted Mansion and Astro Orbitor in when I called this morning. I'm glad to have these now, especially the Haunted Mansion.

I believe these have been unavailable for awhile. So, if you still need these pieces for your collection, give them a call. Good luck, and best wishes to all for a great day.
  • BrerDan
    MiceChatter
    • Sep 2007

Re: Haunted Mansion & Astro Orbitor Available

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thanks to this post, and my amazing boyfriend (who happened to be in Southern California and drove over to Disneyland *just* to get these for me), I am now the very happy owner of both the Haunted Mansion and Astro Orbiter!! Woo hoo!

THANK YOU!

BrerDan

Originally posted by Dr. G View Post
    Hi all:

For those who may still need them, Disneyland DelivEARs (1-800-362-4533)had both the Haunted Mansion and Astro Orbitor in when I called this morning. I'm glad to have these now, especially the Haunted Mansion.

I believe these have been unavailable for awhile. So, if you still need these pieces for your collection, give them a call. Good luck, and best wishes to all for a great day.

Comment

• Dr. G
      Distant Disneylandaholic
      • May 2005

You are very welcome! I'm glad it helped someone out and that they still had them for you. Mine haven't arrived here yet, but I'm hoping they show up soon By the way, Splash Mountain is my favorite theme park ride on earth, so here's hoping for both of us the rumor of a Splash Mountain Olszewski materializes!

Have a great day!

Dave

Comment

• BrerDan
        MiceChatter
        • Sep 2007

I really do appreciate it! These are my first "big" Olszewski pieces, and I never thought I would be able to get them.

I'm hoping they'll announce the next piece at the release of the Main Street Electrical Parade (which I unfortunately won't be attending!)....I'd love Splash Mountain, but my guess is that they'll continue with Fantasyland first (Snow White or Mr. Toad) and that both it's a small world and the Carousel will come before Splash Mountain. Boy do I hope I'm wrong though! I would to love have my Splash Mountain with riverboat scene on display come next year!

Originally posted by Dr. G View Post
        You are very welcome! I'm glad it helped someone out and that they still had them for you. Mine haven't arrived here yet, but I'm hoping they show up soon By the way, Splash Mountain is my favorite theme park ride on earth, so here's hoping for both of us the rumor of a Splash Mountain Olszewski materializes!

Have a great day!

Dave

Comment

• Dr. G
          Distant Disneylandaholic
          • May 2005

I agree with you on Fantasyland being the current focus. By the rumor of Splash Mountain, I didn't mean to imply any time soon--just in the future. I believe the next piece after MSEP (which I'm hoping will be available after 3/29 too) is Dumbo, due for late this year. I'd love for Olszewski & Disney to eventually do all the rides in all the lands. It's A Small World would be great, as would the Carousel or Storybookland/Casey Jr. I don't get them all, as Main Street didn't interest me except for the Castle, Main Street Station, and City Hall. I'm hoping for re-releases of Pirates and Mad Tea Party, as I don't have either of those and would like to.

Here's a website that has great information. It's where I read about Dumbo this year and Splash as a "future possibility".

Congrats on the new additions! I'm sure you'll love them. The pictures of Haunted Mansion look amazing--can't wait to see it in person.

Comment

• dcs287
            Banned User
            • May 2007

I was at Disneyland yesterday and they were out of HM and Astro's again. You would think they would get a larger order in since they go so fast.

Comment

• Dr. G
              Distant Disneylandaholic
              • May 2005

The Haunted Mansion and Astro Orbitor I ordered arrived yesterday. Astro Orbitor made the trip fine, but HM was packaged wrong so the box suffered damage: 2 chimneys & part of one of the trees were broken Since it appears they are again out of stock, I made use of super glue last night, and you really can't even tell there was a problem The HM is an incredible piece. The detail in the ironwork, the bricks, flowers, pavers, etc is amazing. Anyone know how they manufacture and assemble the Olszewski pieces? My daughter and I sat there a long time last night soaking in the details.

Comment

• dcs287
                Banned User
                • May 2007

You can get - or at least you use to be able to get - these lighted up black boxes to keep the scenes in. That way you don't have to keep changing them in and out. GO to his web site to order them, well worth the investment.

I have them for both my POTC and HM. I have mentioned to Travis that they should make them for Peter Pan too.

Comment

• Dr. G
                  Distant Disneylandaholic
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by dcs287 View Post
                  You can get - or at least you use to be able to get - these lighted up black boxes to keep the scenes in. That way you don't have to keep changing them in and out. GO to his web site to order them, well worth the investment.

I have them for both my POTC and HM. I have mentioned to Travis that they should make them for Peter Pan too.
                  Cool info. Thanks! I'll have to find out more about them.
                  Last edited by Dr. G; 04-09-2008, 09:39 AM. Reason: Pull questions out to move to new thread

Comment

• DeliriumTrigger
                    MiceChatter
                    • May 2007

In case anyone is still looking...astro orbiter is still in stock in Disneyana on Main Street. Just picked mine up a little over an hour ago. Didn't check if Mansion was in stock though.

Comment

• BrerDan
                      MiceChatter
                      • Sep 2007

Do you know if Pirates was still in stock, by chance?

Thanks

Originally posted by DeliriumTrigger View Post
                      In case anyone is still looking...astro orbiter is still in stock in Disneyana on Main Street. Just picked mine up a little over an hour ago. Didn't check if Mansion was in stock though.

Comment

• DeliriumTrigger
                        MiceChatter
                        • May 2007

I dont think it was in stock, but I'll check again on my way out later today.

Comment

• DeliriumTrigger
                          MiceChatter
                          • May 2007

Scratch that last thought, I'll check now. Pieces with out of stock tags are MSEP (no surprise there), marquee, town square, main street station, pirates, and carnation plaza.

Mansion is in stock.

Comment

• BrerDan
                            MiceChatter
                            • Sep 2007

Thanks for checking, I greatly appreciate it!

I'm eager for Pirates and the Mad Tea Party to come in stock again

THANKS!

Dan

Originally posted by DeliriumTrigger View Post
                            Scratch that last thought, I'll check now. Pieces with out of stock tags are MSEP (no surprise there), marquee, town square, main street station, pirates, and carnation plaza.

Mansion is in stock.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X