Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post

You deserve it! I think you're the most prolific Duffy photographer in the USA! Congratulations!
    Thanks! I think I am. So far I've posted plenty of pictures on this thread. My next idea is Duffy in NOS with his French outfit!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Here's a teaser pic on what I'm working on...

...She is coming...

Comment

Originally posted by FI183 View Post
        Here's a teaser pic on what I'm working on...

...She is coming...
        Oh poor unfortunate souls!!

Comment

Everyone, meet Duffy-Wan Kenobi:

Comment

Originally posted by FI183 View Post

...She is coming...

Gorgeous. The color balance and shadows are both haunting and beautiful, while the slight fuzziness adds to the feeling of being both underwater and gazing through a haze of smoke. The tentacles look wonderful with Shellie's blue eyes and your composition has both immediate and lasting impact. Fantastic job, FI183! Right on, I can't wait to see more!:clap:

Comment

OMG!! the build a bear costumes are so cool!! :bow:

The fabrics and colors match so well, did someone got the Hook one?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                Gorgeous. The color balance and shadows are both haunting and beautiful, while the slight fuzziness adds to the feeling of being both underwater and gazing through a haze of smoke. The tentacles look wonderful with Shellie's blue eyes and your composition has both immediate and lasting impact. Fantastic job, FI183! Right on, I can't wait to see more!:clap:
                THANK YOU!!!! much hugs to you! You got EXACTLY what I was going for with that picture! But I'm figuring out more lighting techniques, that are very simple to achieve, to get the effect I want! Can't wait to share my final results! And I altered the costume yesterday. I just moved the Velcro so the costume fit her shape more, it was too big before, and there was not way to really alter it besides just moving the velcro.

Comment

Here are a few pictures of my Duffy and Shellie May enjoying the cherry blossoms at my house.

Meow

Comment

very lovely gurgi!

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
                    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
                    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Love the pics gurgi! And I'm so proud that another of our D STARs made it on the official fb page! I love this thread the most! I love seeing what u guys come up with!

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                        Here are a few pictures of my Duffy and Shellie May enjoying the cherry blossoms at my house...
                        Romantic and charming, as always. You have such a good eye for photos that open timeless windows into your bears' "real" lives. Your compositions nearly always strike me as classic snapshots and I feel I can see individual and consistent personalities in your particular bears, reflected in the posing. These are just so sweet and soft and delicate!:love: I really have to get back into photos eventually... I think that was kinda the whole point, once upon a time!^^

Comment

No love for Jedi Duffy?

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                            No love for Jedi Duffy?
                            I love your jedi duffy, if you have a shellie may or get one someday you should totally get the princess leia outfit, I wish to get the han and leia costumes someday when I have a shellie may
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't have a Shellie May... yet. I will get one as soon as the next DuffyPost happens. Maybe I'll have Shellie May be a jedi too. Who says the girls always have to be princesses? I plan on getting her her own Rays cap (saw a sparkly pink one at BAB) and shirt so she can go to games with me and Duffy.

Comment

Went to the parks yesterday with Duffy:

So went in the morning to buy a new Fedora (the previous one was fading and molding). Then went on the DLRR. What was supposed to be a basic roundtrip, turned out to be a first for my Duffy. Why?

By theforbiddeneye at 2011-05-01

LILLY BELLE! My CM friend at trains got me in at the last second!

He loved the Lilly Belle!

Then went to DCA to buy his Scottish Outift.

Then saw Mickey at the Gazebo in PP. Had to wait a bit because he went to get water really quick.

Good call on seeing Mickey because there was time to burn until Duffy came out.

When we saw him, he loved the Scottish outfit I had on mine.

Then headed to Sonoma Terrace to pick up my WoC picinic that I ordered online.

Then went into the Animation Building really quick before Aladdin.

Duffy next to the Rose in the library. He's in his French Outfit because the movie is based in France.

After Aladdin, I headed to Challenge Trail to walk around.

Posing again with the pass and WoC bag.

Then headed back to DL for Pixie Hollow. We saw Silvermist and Tink.

By TheForbiddenEye at 2011-05-01

Then headed to DCA for World of Color, we had plenty of time to kill.

Watching some WoC techs making some inspections.

When I went into Treasures to buy the kilt, there were plenty of 17 Duffys on these shelves. When I came back:

Potential new Duffy fans, or ebay sellers? You pick.

Duffy in the BSC

He asked me how Sourdough Bread is made after that, so I took him to the Sourdough Bread factory.

Then wanted to go the Tort- MASECA!. Sorry, the Tortilla Factory.

And thats all from yesterday!

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

I don't have a Shellie May... yet. I will get one as soon as the next DuffyPost happens. Maybe I'll have Shellie May be a jedi too. Who says the girls always have to be princesses? I plan on getting her her own Rays cap (saw a sparkly pink one at BAB) and shirt so she can go to games with me and Duffy.
                                  THAT is awesome! No, Shellie May sure doesn't have to be a princess, LOL
                                  ! I would love to see a tom-boy Shellie, or one who just does whatever she feels like. Oh, and I liked your Jedi picture, that robe is very cute. They should make a mini light-up light saber too, that would be cool!
                                  Meow

Comment

ForbiddenEye, that's so cool that you got to ride in the Lilly Belle with Duffy! I'm so jealous! ;-) I would love to ride in there one of these days, and bring Duffy with me too. The rest of your pictures are great too, I love the setting sun on Duffy, it's my favorite time of day, and the colors just "pop".
                                    Meow

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                                      ForbiddenEye, that's so cool that you got to ride in the Lilly Belle with Duffy! I'm so jealous! ;-) I would love to ride in there one of these days, and bring Duffy with me too. The rest of your pictures are great too, I love the setting sun on Duffy, it's my favorite time of day, and the colors just "pop".
                                      Thanks! The Lilly Belle was unexpected on my part. But I'm glad I was able to go on it yesterday! . My Duffy enjoyed his first time on it!

Comment

Everyone, meet Duffy-Wan Kenobi:

If you are a Star Wars fan - there is a cool website I just found that lets you print a passport for Star Tours and you can get it stamped after the ride. Maybe Duffy needs one?

Comment

No love for Jedi Duffy?
                                          Come on now, who are you fooling?^^ I've seen all your Wonderpup photos - you made that kid a star! Aaand I've seen your other Duffy shots...like the one that was featured on Facebook?...! I expect a little more than a great costume and a blank wall from the AIMSTER! Sorry.

Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about! I wanna see Shellie as a JEDI, and a fight - an epic battle! NO WAY does she have to be a princess! :love:ing this idea!!! Although the sparkly pink Rays sounds super cute, too. I like that about Shellie; somehow she pulls off both girly and tomboy with ease.^^

Comment

Working...
                                          X