Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Love that picture. It's absolutely adorable aimster!

Comment

Originally posted by immamouse View Post
      I saw this too, how did you blow it up?
      I clicked on the photo in the blog and it opened it to the full-sized image. I then right-clicked and saved it.

Comment

Duffy had dinner reservations at Benihana's!

He decided on the Habachi Beef with Mushrooms

Click image for larger version

Name:	20130104_183932.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	193.7 KB
ID:	7347409

Some fun with the Kids Menu/Chef's hat!

Name:	20130104_184445.jpg
Size:	160.5 KB
ID:	7347410

Name:	20130104_184644.jpg
Size:	140.2 KB
ID:	7347411

California Rolls first!

Name:	20130104_191008.jpg
Size:	202.7 KB
ID:	7347412

Watching Chef do his stuff!

Name:	20130104_194835.jpg
Size:	249.9 KB
ID:	7347413

He was a full bear after!

Ta Da!

Comment

Duffy got a new outfit. Now he has 2 things he can wear to Star Wars Weekends this year!

I haz Star Wars on my butt!

I got a new tote bag with one of the gift cards I got for Christmas. Right away, Duffy hopped in to see if there was enough room for him. Yep, he fits!

Comment

Love his outfit!!! It's so stinking cute. ^.^

Comment

I know, right? I almost wish it came in human size because I'm as much of a Star Wars dork as Duffy is.

Comment

It's time to share some Duffy photos:

So I went to Downtown Disney in Anaheim a few days back, and got myself a new outfit for my Duffy and two new items to celebrate the new year.

First off is the Duffy pajama set:

And here is the pillow itself:

Let's point out the difference between the Tokyo DisneySea TippyBlue and Monty's version:

This version, seen in My Friend Duffy and various DisneySea merchandise, has the signature sailor cap, the messenger's bag, and true to his namesake, the blue tips on his beak, wings and tail. And, like Duffy and ShellieMay, he has the "Mickey Marks" on his webbed feet.

Monty's version, seen in the Mickey's New Friend storybook, looks a bit generic. This version has the same sailor cap and the blue tips on the beak and tail.

And along with the pajama set, I bought the new Mickey and Minnie 2013 plush.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

aimster; If they had that outfit in human size I would buy it in a heartbeat just so I could match with my Duffy. Plus Star Wars is amazing!!!

MikkiMausu99; I absolutely love that pj set. I am determined to get one soon for my Duffy so he has some clothes to sleep in. Lately he just sleeps naked. XD

Comment

Duffy got some hockey time!

Again with the mascots fooling with Duffy! This mascot took my Duffy and used him to taunt other the other team! It got quite a laugh though.

Name:	DSCF7205.JPG
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	7347416

Then Duffy enjoyed peanuts..

Name:	DSCF7213.JPG
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	7347417

Ta Da!

Comment

It's time to say good night to all Duffeteers:

Having a pillow fight.

Comment

Time to say a good morning to all Duffeteers:

Duffy & Mickey sleeping in.

Comment

• Re: Share your Duffy Photo's

I'm new to MiceChat and the Duffy Forum so I'd like to introduce myself. I really enjoy the community so far! I just have to say DuffyDaisuki's picture of his smiling Duffy in haunted mansion attire is absolutely adorable...has anyone heard any talk of the smiling Duffys being released again or a smiling ShellieMay?

Comment

Time to say a very good morning to all Duffeteers:

Giving lots of love, happiness and luck from Duffy, Mickey and Minnie.

Comment

My dogs best friend is Duffy. Duffy came all the way from SisneySEA to Sweden to be with Ville The Pug.

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
                                My dogs best friend is Duffy. Duffy came all the way from SisneySEA to Sweden to be with Ville The Pug.
                                I was full of suspense that the video might end violently, but it's just adorable. Ville really does look confused at why Duffy doesn't just get up and play.:love:

Good to see you round these parts, Timmy!^^

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
                                  Love the video. It's absolutely adorable. I have a pug too and they are just wonderful dogs. :]

Comment

Well, since I was posting pictures in the ShellieMay thread, I thought I would not clutter that up with non-related pictures, so here are some random sets with my bears.

First, over the holidays we went to Newport Rhode Island to look at some of the big mansions there. The only problem was that it rained most of the trip. I really only got one good day, and that was the day we were leaving.

Anyway, I saw The Breakers, which is one of the Vanderbilt homes, and is the biggest house on the island...and one of the biggest in the country too.

While we were out in the town, I saw a store with something amazing. Real lightship baskets, just like the older Duffy popcorn buckets. These are the inspiration behind those. I had to go in the store to see about buying one. Boy are those things expensive! I guess because they are limited and not easy to make. So, they were several hundred dollars for those baskets. They even had little ones that were bear sized, but those were also expensive...at that store anyway.

So, finally, on the last day, the bears could enjoy the weather. All the other days, they would have gotten wet.

The hotel I stayed in was on an island, and all rooms had an ocean view, because, well, that's all there was around, and it was a little island.

On the way home, we stopped at another store, and off in the corner they had more lightship baskets, and the prices were a bit more reasonable. Still not super cheap, but enough to make me cave and buy one.

Here is ShellieMay showing off her very own lightship basket. She totally claimed it for herself.

Next up, is something I've wanted to try it for a little while, but it's only recently that I had all the clothes for ShellieMay that I needed. I wanted to create a Salopette outfit for her to match the one that Duffy has. I think I did a pretty good job.

I used several pieces from the Cannery Clothing Company outfits. I took the blouse from the winter set, the overalls from her fall set, and then I borrowed Duffy's hat from his winter set. The only thing missing is shoes that match Duffy's, but I think that will be fixed with the upcoming Sweet Duffy set, because those shoes look kind of similar to his.

Today I took some pictures of ShellieMay's skirt set to compare to the fake Shellie, but then she got all excited and thought it should turn into a fashion shoot. So, here she is modeling the skirt set with her pink sweater.

Pretty in pink

ShellieMay to the princess phone, there's a call for you.
                                    Meow

Comment

I :love: that salopette outfit! It looks just like I hoped, though I hadn't thought of using that blouse — which is perfect! That's gonna be my go-to Shellie outfit, I think. Thanks for posting the photos!^^

Comment

Silly question, how do you post pics on here, never done it before

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immamouse View Post
                                          Silly question, how do you post pics on here, never done it before
                                          If you have a Photobucket account, for example, copy the Image Code and post it here.

Comment

Working...
                                          X