Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

^^^ love it! I so want to take my Duffy to Disney World so bad!

Ta Da!

Comment

Me too!!!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the smiling Duffy info, Eeee-va! I will look out for the smaller ones.

Comment

So cute aimster!!! Wish I could have a spur of the moment trip to Epcot or Walt Disney World. :P

Comment

I live less than 100 miles away, so when I have a free day and am bored, I'll take a trip up there or to Busch Gardens if the weather is cooperating.

Comment

Lucky you aimster. Unfortunately, I live in Montana.

Comment

I have some Duffy photos I want to share:

We found some ways of exploring a culture of a nation through various forms, and what I want to share is an example.

So I have my Duffy displaying some banknotes that I have collected while visiting various countries.

Here he is displaying a banknote from England. It's denominated at 50 pounds and feature the U.K. most beloved Queen, Elizabeth II. I brought this back from my three day visit to England.

And here he is showcasing a banknote from his hometown, Japan. It's denominated at one thousand yen, but it has been replaced by the current one thousand yen note featuring bacteriologist Hideyo Noguchi and the view of Mount Fuji.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

They're up to something...

Comment

Chillin' at the park. Stealing mama's soda.

Living the dream!
                    sigpic

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Comment

Very cute pictures MikkiMausu, aimster, and messica. ^.^

Comment

Messica, LOVE the Duffy pin on his jacket. How creative of you! Is the jacket a BAB?

Love looking at all these photos. Duffy folks are so much fun! Thanks for sharing.

Aimster, how do you get their paws to stay in place?

Comment

Aimster, I can't wait and I :love: the tease — AWESOME job on the poses!:clap:

Messica, where did you find that incredible jacket?? All kinds of WANT!!! Especially if I can order custom colors!^^

Comment

Loving the poses. And Duffy's mickey head shoes! Oh!

I too would love to know how you get their paws to stay?

I can't post pictures, but I took a picture of Duffy with his arm round ShellieMay - I think he was reassuring her! - both looking out the window at the snow that is still falling here. They got to stay in the warm whilst I tried to dig the car out ready for work tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by messica View Post

Chillin' at the park. Stealing mama's soda.

Living the dream!
                              Awesome picture, I just love the shoes! I just did a Build A Bear online order, but I was anticipating a certain new arrival so did not look at the boys stuff! Hoping they are available in the UK and we can take a trip to the store!

Photos from Flickr

Comment

Thank you all!
                                This is Duffy's favorite outfit to visit the parks in. Especially while the weather has been chilly here in Cali lately.

Both the jacket and the shoes are from Build a Bear. Unfortunately I have not been able to find either one of these items at the store. As you can imagine they are very popular since they look so awesome on so many of the Build a Bear friends. They jacket was only in red, but I am hoping that since the jacket was such a hit that they may make it again in a variety of colors.

Since Duffy has caught the pin trading bug, like myself, he loves to customize his favorite jacket with his favorite pin. He also has a pin jacket and laynard that he wears in the warmer weather. He enjoys going through his pin book and showing Shelly his recent trades. He is gearing up for D23 right now so he has been going through his collection very intensely.
                                sigpic

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Comment

I use double-sided tape to keep their paws in place. A couple pieces on each paw... works like a charm.

Comment

Just a Duffy photo I want to share:

I did this with the How to Draw Mickey Mouse drawing set. In anticipation to this year's "Sweet Duffy", I drew the heads of Mickey and Duffy and to match the theme, I included chef's hats. And finally, I added a message below, "Have a very sweet day!"

What do you guys think?

Comment

• Re: Share your Duffy Photo's

Here are mine!
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Very cute iminwonderland!!!! ^_^

Comment

Duffy & I are gearing up for some more adventures this weekend. Saturday we're attending Detroit Tigers Fantasy Camp and Lakeland Pigfest (BBQ) and Sunday we're back at WDW for some more fun and shenanigans.

Comment

Working...
                                          X