Cant wait aimster! ^_^

Comment

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Little Duff ready to get into bed!
      ( sorry if pictures are upside down. )

Inside the bed he goes!

Look whos there!

*kiss* Sweet Dreams little Duff~
      Last edited by iminwonderland; 01-24-2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

So cute!!!!

Comment

Time to say a good morning to all Duffeteers:

Sleeping in.

Sharing a kiss.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

So cute MikkiMausu99 ^.^

Comment

You're pictures made me no longer able to resist this winter CC set, gurgi.

I have this fall set too. It's the only CC one I have. I love the way you combined the two! :bow:

I did the exact same thing with my Shellie May! I've noticed the sweater is just a little too short for the skirt, but the outfit is so cute.
              "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

Comment

Cute disneymademoiselle! I might get a Shellie May when I go to Japan this summer.

Comment

Smiling Shellie May (small bear from Spring Voyage, just slightly bigger than the 9" Duffies) is SO photogenic! I hope everyone who is even a little interested in the smiling bears (and can afford it) gets a Smiling Duffy and/or Smiling Shellie May this year. Smiling Shellie May makes a good companion to the 9" bears (just slightly bigger) or is substantially smaller/more petite than the 12" bears. My 12" Duffy has a big brother/little sister relationship to her due to the size difference.

Here she is at Disneyland, in a dress I found at a doll show ($1) and a hair accessory I found at the grocery store.

Smiling Shellie May has fun doing anything!

Darn you camera strap!
                  Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Hey, happy to see some new pics of Smiling Shellie May! I just love her.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post

Comment

Just a Duffy photo I want to share:

I always loved seeing Duffy's expressions. Whenever he sees something that makes him excited or happy, he places his paw near his mouth to make him happy. Here are Mickey and Duffy expressing themselves in happiness.

Comment

My Duffy and Shellie May decided to take a picture of themselves and their finished product of chocolates.

The delicious chocolates that are stuffed with black walnuts and cranberries. ^_^

Comment

Great photos of smiling ShellieMay! Oh, and I"m so happy to see the very first chocolates made from those molds! I can't wait to get mine and start experimenting too.
                            Meow

Comment

Thanks, DuffyD! So funny--I actually almost didn't buy it because of how low-cut it was! I'm pretty sure it was just a dress that some woman made for one of her dolls (or a little girl's dolls), so there was just the one. But, if I go to the next doll show in February, I will keep my eye out for anything else to fit her! It was serendipity that I found this one just sitting there and I was like "It might look nice on her...." That would be so neat if you "fixed" Duffy's vest! Knits scare me. :shy:

DuffylovrDisney, can you share the recipe??? Those chocolates are so cute and sound delicious!
                              Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by iminwonderland View Post
                                Cute disneymademoiselle! I might get a Shellie May when I go to Japan this summer.
                                Thanks, but those are gurgi's pictures. I clearly didn't post the pictures correctly so it shows that. :blush: I loved how gurgi combined the CCC outfits.

I hope you can get a Shellie May. She is precious. I love her!
                                "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                                  Great photos of smiling ShellieMay! Oh, and I"m so happy to see the very first chocolates made from those molds! I can't wait to get mine and start experimenting too.
                                  I love experimenting with the mold as well. It's so fun and holds up very well. It's also pretty easy to get the chocolates out of the mold. ^_^

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                                  DuffylovrDisney, can you share the recipe??? Those chocolates are so cute and sound delicious!
                                  Eeee-va, for this I actually used the little container of chocolates from walmart that are supposed to be used for dipping that you put in the microwave. I also went to the baking section and bought nuts and cranberries.
                                  Then I came home heated the chocolate in the microwave until it was completely melted. Poured the melted chocolate in to the mold halway. Added the nuts and cranberries then filled it up the rest of the way. Placed it in the refridgerator and waited until it was completely hardened. Then it was ready to eat. ^_^ This was definitely easier and faster then buying the chocolates and melting it on the stove which I will be doing next week.
                                  I absolutely love experimenting to see what works better and tastes amazing. :]

Comment

DuffylovrDisney: I love the chocolates! They look beautiful! Now I wish I would have gotten the mold too!
                                    Eeee-va: I LOVE smiling Shellie May! I'm going to get the smiling bears this year!
                                    Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                    sigpic

Comment

I was so glad I bought the mold. It's absolutely amazing. ^_^

Comment

Time to share some Duffy photos:

Here is Duffy whispering to Mickey saying that he loves him. To me, I see Mickey having a father figure to Duffy.

And here is Mickey pointing and liking Duffy's diaper. He say that he looks adorable in them.

Comment

Duffy had some big adventures this past weekend!

On Saturday we went to Detroit Tigers Fantasy Camp to watch the campers play the old Tiger players. Out in the stadim parking lot, Pigfest 2013 was going on. Pigfest is a HUGE BBQ event with tons of booths selling all sorts of BBQ and other goodies. They also had live music and stuff.

YAY! BASEBALL!

Duffy got kidnapped by Jon Warden!

Hanging out with Craig Monroe. Craig was on the 2006 team that made it to the World Series.

Time to check out Pigfest! Duffy has his Pig Bucks ready!

Hi there, Mr. Pig!

We met this awesome bird named Peaches at one booth. She loved being petted!

We ran into the "World's Most Interesting Man" (well, a cardboard cutout of him).

Stay tuned for part 2... Duffy's adventures at WDW, including a mega anipal meetup!

Comment

Working...
                                          X