Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Morning all!

Duffy got some DCA and Disneyland time early on Saturday. We made early entry into DCA.

No Duffy, sit up and get your seat belt on if you want to ride Mater's Tow Trucks!

Hold on Duffy!

Time for a trip through sweets and treats with Heimlick!

A visit to Mickey's house

Duffy was being so silly today!

Then a trip on the Monorail where we got a car all to ourselves!
    Duffy, how you doing down therrrreee...!

Ta Da!

Comment

We went to Magic Kingdom and Epcot this weekend! Got some pictures with Long Lost Friends, Princesses, and, of course, Big Duffy!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3427 - Copy (367x640).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	228.7 KB
ID:	7347786

Name:	IMG_3551 - Copy (440x640).jpg
Size:	224.4 KB
ID:	7347788

Name:	IMG_3599 - Copy (427x640).jpg
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	7347790

Name:	IMG_3638 - Copy (427x640).jpg
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	7347792

Name:	IMG_3673 - Copy (640x427).jpg
Size:	230.0 KB
ID:	7347794
      Attached Files
      Luv Duffy & Shellie May
      sigpic

Comment

I so love pics of Duffy with characters in the parks. I wonder what they are thinking sometimes! Thanks for sharing!

Ta Da!

Comment

Yay! Great pictures, guys! I love all the park pics. It's so cool to see Ludwig Von Drake out in the parks, in fact, I've never seen him do meet-n-greets. I know this was part of the "Limited Time Magic" thing, but he's really the only truly rare character. It's cute too, because of Scrooge's expression, it looks like he's wondering who it is he's holding. Did the princesses say anything about ShellieMay? Did they ask about her?

Oh, and Aimster, I love the picture with the pig. For some reason, BBQ places, and Chicken places use the animals you eat as their mascots. Poor, masochistic animals!!
          Meow

Comment

The characters always know Shellie May! Especially Duffy, he always wants to take her and gets sad when she leaves. It's rare that I don't have a character at least act like they know Shellie May. Even the majority of cast members know who she is and ask questions about where I got her and the outfits. All the princesses knew who she was!
            Luv Duffy & Shellie May
            sigpic

Comment

Love all the pics everyone! Keep them coming. ^_^

Comment

We were at WDW yesterday too! I'm friends with Naelyan on Facebook & was keeping an eye out for her & the bears but we never ran into each other.

We started our day at the Magic Kingdom.

After a quick meetup with some friends, we headed to Sleepy Hollow Refreshments for a waffle sandwich for lunch.

We some wandering around...

The future is... Prisoner transport? :blink:

O hai there PUSH!

Peoplemover time!

I see you, castle!

The fire engine was out, so Duffy wanted a photo with the fireman!

Play ball!

Duffy wanted this, but I said no.

On the Monorail to Epcot!

Yay!

A quick stop at Club Cool. Duffy wanted to do a shot of Beverly with me.

Uhhhh... YUCK!

Not a visit to Epcot without seeing Captain EO!

As soon as we go out of EO, we had like 5 minutes to get to the UK to see British Revolution's 5:45 performance. We ran and got there JUST as they were taking the stage!

After the band's set, we ran into one of Duffy's follower's on Twitter! Chatted with her for a bit, then had to go because we had to get over to the Boardwalk.

Met up with Sandrita and her Duffy

Duffy's friend Pink Bunny on Twitter was visiting WDW, so we met up with her!

Grey Rabbit was there too!

The people across from us in the lounge were highly entertained with our shenanigans so they started photobombing us (and we were encouraging it!)

Then... Chilly the Bear showed up!

BUNNIES!!

Finally it was time to go. Duffy & I had a a whole WDW bus to ourselves all the way from the Boardwalk back to the Magic Kingdom (I parked at the TTC).

Comment

Yeah...we just missed each other, aimster! I think you may have gotten there about an hour before we were leaving! We got there when the park opened!
                  Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                  sigpic

Comment

I got to MK around 10:30 or so. Stayed until around 5:00, then went to Epcot.

Comment

Yep! We left MK around noon and hopped on over to Epcot. We left Epcot at about 2pm.
                      Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                      sigpic

Comment

Very cute pictures aimster! ^_^

Comment

• Re: Share your Duffy Photo's

We got new Duffy bears this weekend! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3684 (640x427).jpg
Size:	199.0 KB
ID:	7347799
                          Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I didn't realize the Valentine's Duffy was smaller. So, he's one of the 9" bears then?
                            Meow

Comment

Where did you get the Valentine's Duffy? We were at Downtown Disney last week and he wasn't there and the staff hadn't heard of him so I rechecked the DisneyStore.com page and it was wasn't there either. The staff thought I was crazy.

Comment

gurgi-Yes! He is a 9" bear. I kind of like that they are do the pre-dressed bears in a smaller size because they are less expensive and take up less space!

tenchikiss-I got him at Magic Kingdom in the Emporium on Main Street.
                                Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                sigpic

Comment

Hi Everyone, LOVE the pics. You are all so creative! Something I've discovered is that Carters Newborn sized clothing really fit our Duffy and Shelliemay well. The dresses especially look good on Shelliemay. They fit her long, but not past her feet. And the shirts, shorts and pants look good on both of them. I've not tried the onesies yet. I watch for sales at the end of seasons and there have been some great bargains, many times cheaper than BAB clothes. Make sure you get the NB, Newborn size. The 0 - 3 month sizes are too big.

Comment

No onesies!! Sorry, I don't like seeing Duffy and Shellie May dressed like babies! But to each his own! That's why I like build a bear clothing because it's more grown up. I just don't think of my bears in that "age group".
                                    Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                    sigpic

Comment

The valentine's day bear use to be on Disneystore.com, I ordered one but they must of sold out they have not been on there for a while

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post
                                        No onesies!! Sorry, I don't like seeing Duffy and Shellie May dressed like babies! But to each his own! That's why I like build a bear clothing because it's more grown up. I just don't think of my bears in that "age group".
                                        I agree! No onesies on my bears either!

Comment

Whew! Scared me for a second there, TNutter! )
                                          Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                          X