Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

I got Shellie May's outfit from the Stuffems brand store on Amazon.
    The only thing I can sew are buttons and a small hole, oh, and I use that tape stuff to hem pants that are too long (the tape that you iron on).

Comment

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post
      JillT-THAT IS ADORABLE! Did you make this outfit too?:clap:
      That looks like the updated Chinese dress from Build A Bear. They changed the design last year I believe. The one I have is a little different.

Comment

Duffy and I went to Busch Gardens yesterday for some fun.

We saw Simon the lion!

The main reason for our visit was to see Paul Revere and the Raiders, who were playing at the park that day as part of the Real Music Concert Series. We missed the 11:30 show, but we made it to the 1:00 show just a few minutes before it started.

After the show (which was really good), we stopped at the Desert Grill for a late lunch. I got the kids size spaghetti (I can never finish the adult size).

We loved Paul Revere and the Raiders so much, we went back for the 3:30 show.

Stopped at the Sesame Street area to see who was doing meet & greets. Big Bird & Elmo. Pass. It either Cookie Monster or Grover was out, we would have gotten photos.

Said hello the kangaroos & wallabies.

Duffy wanted to check out the flowers.

PEEK!

We had a good visit!

EDIT: Ok I don't know why some of the photos aren't rotated because I fixed them in Photobucket.

Comment

Duffy is a well traveled bear, Aimster.
          I like his little necklace (if that's the correct term for a male).
          How do you get the comments to appear between each picture?
          If I try to upload one picture and then type, and then upload another it puts it as separate posts.

Comment

You need to upload your photos to a photo sharing site, like Photobucket. Then you copy/paste the [IMG]http://micechat.com/forums/duffy-disney-bear/ link into your post, hit Enter, type your text, hit Enter... post another link.

And yeah it's a necklace. It's from Tokyo DisneySea's 10th anniversary. The theme was "Be Magical!" so it's a magic wand. Shellie May has one too.

Comment

We went to Epcot this past weekend for pictures in our Valentine's outfits!
              First we visited Big Duffy!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4768 (400x600).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	184.0 KB
ID:	7347968
              Then we walked around the World Showcase and met a German Duffy and his pals!

Name:	IMG_4783 (400x600).jpg
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	7347969
              Then on to character spot where I realized that Minnie's dress looks an awful lot like Shellie May's!

Name:	IMG_4811 (221x600).jpg
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	7347970
              And the back to Art of Disney to pic up our Duffy sketch.

Name:	IMG_4814 (600x400).jpg
Size:	183.6 KB
ID:	7347971
              Next weekend we are hoping for some Prince & Princess photos!
              Luv Duffy & Shellie May
              sigpic

Comment

That's a NICE tux!^^

Comment

Naelyan, I love Shellie May's dress. Where did you get it? And is Duffy wearing the tuxedo t-shirt from Build-a-Bear?

Comment

Aimster, I love your Duffy, he's such a boy.

Naelyan, I love your pictures. Shellie's Dress and Duffy's tux are super cute.
                    Meow

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                      That's a NICE tux!^^
                      Yeah, nice "tux"! I love this tuxedo shirt! It makes me giggle when I see it. And the bowtie is sewn onto the shirt, so it's not just a flat print!
                      Originally posted by ZTRinZler View Post
                      Naelyan, I love Shellie May's dress. Where did you get it? And is Duffy wearing the tuxedo t-shirt from Build-a-Bear?
                      Their entire outfits are from Build a Bear!

I'm glad you guys approve of the outfits!
                      Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                      sigpic

Comment

Naelyan, I adore Shellie's Valentine's dress. And those shoes are just perfect with Duffy's "tuxedo". )

Taking a midday break with a delicious cup of tea and some Teddy Grahams!

Comment

Originally posted by Diznygrl View Post
                          …Taking a midday break with a delicious cup of tea and some Teddy Grahams!
                          :love:

Comment

Just a Duffy photo I want to share:

Seeing his interest in Japanese culture is great, here he is holding a five yen coin. From what we heard, if one purchases a new wallet, before inserting any money into a new wallet, one must place a single five yen coin inside.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                            :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

How did you get the eyelashes on Duffette (Aimster) and the girl bear that YOU have Diznygirl. I'm not going to copy you, I just am curious. You both did a great job and it is very tasteful how you turned your bears into girls.

Comment

Hmm, I'm not aware of any girl bear that aimster has besides Shellie May, but Duffette is mine. I used doll eyelashes and fixed them into place with Modpodge. They're pretty sturdy, although I do try not to get too rough with her for fear that the lashes might come off.

Comment

Oh, sorry, I guess I'm getting which Duffy belongs to who messed up! You did a good job with Duffette. Cute name idea, too. My sister is ready to stage a Duffy intervention from 535 miles away but I think this site is cute and I'm enjoying it. Even as an adult, well, we can all be young at heart and use our imagination, right?

Comment

Originally posted by JillT View Post
                                    Even as an adult, well, we can all be young at heart and use our imagination, right?
                                    I WILL NEVER GROW UP! My husband playfully calls me "Child"! (I'm in my 30s).
                                    Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                    sigpic

Comment

Being an adult means we can finally afford to have fun XD. I mean can you imagine trying to enjoy Duffy to the fullest on allowances and making your parents drive you all over the place?

Comment

Originally posted by tenchikiss View Post
                                        Being an adult means we can finally afford to have fun XD. I mean can you imagine trying to enjoy Duffy to the fullest on allowances and making your parents drive you all over the place?
                                        SO true! I'm embarrassed to admit how much I'm spending on the "kids". One thing is cuter than the next! So many websites with such a variety of clothes, and my whole house for the stage! I just got them car seats today, and when I arrive at my sister's house in a month she's probably going to have me committed, but I'll fight the straight jacket all the way :yea:

Comment

It's much more fun being a "child" when your an adult! Though sometimes my husband does have to reign me in a little bit!
                                          Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                          X