Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Originally posted by kcoruth5 View Post
    If you are a Star Wars fan - there is a cool website I just found that lets you print a passport for Star Tours and you can get it stamped after the ride. Maybe Duffy needs one?
    Link, please?^^

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
      Link, please?^^
      ooh! Sorry! www.startourspassport.com
      They are very cute!

Comment

I wish they would let you pick your park. Right now, it's only for Disney's Hollywood Studios.
        Meow

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
          I wish they would let you pick your park. Right now, it's only for Disney's Hollywood Studios.
          That's because it's specifically for the Star Tours ride. On www.disboards.com there are many talented people who create passports that you would use in the World Showcase and I think there is one that has Duffy on it. Once on the site, scroll down to the thread called "Creative DISigners". You get it stamped at each country just like the one they sell on property.
          I was able to get an adoption certificate from them! It is so cute!! Here is the link: Duffy Adoption Certificate - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

Be warned though - that site can be VERY addictive!

Comment

...I was able to get an adoption certificate from them! It is so cute!!...
            I actually made a "Certification of Tenderness" as a Christmas present for everyone last year, but then decided that I might print them myself as one of the Duffy Post gifts. I decided to hide the post and save it for later. Now that this has come up, though, I thought I'd just go ahead and share it. Go to DuffyClo for the hi-res printable version!^^

Comment

Oh wow, DuffyD, you out did yourself with "Certification of Tenderness". That is very cute. Thank you for sharing.
              Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
              Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
              :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

DuffyDaisuki - I actually have my own domain with unlimited space if you'd like me to upload the really high res. version Just e-mail it to me <3

Comment

Now that looks way better than one of those stupid build a bear birth certificates, well done duffy d!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                    Yeah, uh, that's bizarre. The other day it was only for Disney World, then it was for Disneyland, too, and you could choose. I did mine and saved the PDF that says "Disneyland" on it and everything. Apparently they took it down. I have NO IDEA why they would do that, but it's idiotic. They're probably waiting until the Disneyland one is closer to its open date, but I'm a little peeved they would take away the option after adding it again. Disneyland > Disney World. Grrrr.

/end threadjack

Comment

One of the malls in Tampa is having a Star Tours preview thingy this coming Saturday. Summer & I are going to check it out for the Orlando Park Hopper blog here. I'll be bringing along Duffy in his Jedi costume & will be sure to get some pics. He wants to meet R2D2!

Comment

That's because it's specifically for the Star Tours ride. On www.disboards.com there are many talented people who create passports that you would use in the World Showcase and I think there is one that has Duffy on it. Once on the site, scroll down to the thread called "Creative DISigners". You get it stamped at each country just like the one they sell on property.
                        I was able to get an adoption certificate from them! It is so cute!! Here is the link: Duffy Adoption Certificate - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

Be warned though - that site can be VERY addictive!
                        Yes, but the new Star Tours ride is coming to both DHS and DL, so both parks as options would be nice.
                        Meow

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                          I actually made a "Certification of Tenderness" as a Christmas present for everyone last year, but then decided that I might print them myself as one of the Duffy Post gifts. I decided to hide the post and save it for later. Now that this has come up, though, I thought I'd just go ahead and share it. Go to DuffyClo for the hi-res printable version!^^

Wow, VERY nice and classy! Thank you for giving it to us. So cute. I'll print out mine and keep it with Duffy.
                          Meow

Comment

Happy Cinco De Mayo!!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by updebrooke; 05-05-2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Attached Files
                              Last edited by updebrooke; 05-05-2011, 02:48 PM.

Comment

how come my pictures won't show up?

Comment

Edit your post and paste the link in the photo option. If your posting pics from quick reply, select URL if you have it and make sure to uncheck "Retrieve..." It's just the weird MC upgrades, for some reason having that check-marked doesn't let your photos show up.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I give up...I unchecked the box and nothing happens

Comment

You need to upload your photos to a photo hosting site like Photobucket or Flickr, then post the URL to the photos here.

Comment

Working...
                                          X