Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

The Mardi Gras parties at DL were actually around last year, but now they're rebranding them as "Limited Time Magic." Ditto our Asian New Year event (though they upgraded that a bit).

I think so far the main NEW offering DL got was the Golden Horseshoe Revue tribute for a month. Which in fairness seems to be a lot more than what WDW has received to date. Of course, they were perhaps able to subsidize that a bit by charging AP holders for admission to a special showing with a meal.
    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

What's the Oz Hot-Air Balloon Tour?

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
        What's the Oz Hot-Air Balloon Tour?
        They have a hot air balloon that looks like the one from the new movie Oz, The Great and Powerful and they are actually flying it around the US and making stops in certain cities as a promotion for the movie release. One of the stops is going to be DLC. There is a post on the disney parks blog about it, but for some reason the website isn't working for me right now.
        Luv Duffy & Shellie May
        sigpic

Comment

That sounds AWESOME!! That's the Disney I LOVE! Brilliant!:love:

Comment

O.O That sounds amazing! I can't wait to see that movie!

Comment

Just a Duffy photo I want to share to end the day:

Here he is posing for photos at Hong Kong Disneyland for the Lunar New Year.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
              Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
              :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

OMGosh, I :love: this photo! And that outfit is not my favorite, so that's really special.^^

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	042 - I dressed Duffy and Shellie May up nice and warm (640x426).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	170.3 KB
ID:	7348013Click image for larger version

Name:	043 - Hopefully I can nudge them outside to get some fresh air (640x427).jpg
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	7348014Click image for larger version

Name:	044 - They're contemplating it, but it's only 41F (428x640).jpg
Size:	162.1 KB
ID:	7348015Click image for larger version

Name:	048 - There, does that help (640x427).jpg
Size:	182.8 KB
ID:	7348016Click image for larger version

Name:	050 - Hmmm (640x427).jpg
Size:	176.2 KB
ID:	7348017Click image for larger version

Name:	051 - Hmmm (524x640).jpg
Size:	216.0 KB
ID:	7348018Click image for larger version

Name:	052 - It still looks cold out there (640x427).jpg
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	7348019Click image for larger version

Name:	053 - It's cold out there (596x640).jpg
Size:	226.7 KB
ID:	7348020Click image for larger version

Name:	055 - Will you make us some, please (640x426).jpg
Size:	212.5 KB
ID:	7348021

Comment

JillT-So cute! I still haven't gotten a chance to dress my bears in their coats because it hasn't been cold! We live in Florida! :lol:
                    Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                    sigpic

Comment

hi thanks to you all on micechat, we discovered the awesome clothes at build a bear!

so here is Shellie!

eta for wording lol
                      Last edited by deependgirl; 02-16-2013, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Cute pics, deependgirl! We went to Build a Bear today to get some new outfits. Picked up a purple princess shirt and skirt for Shellie May and a Cars shirt and pants for Duffy! I LOVE BAB!

Yesterday we got pictures with Princes & Princesses at Magic Kingdom! Shellie May wore her Rapunzel outfit!

Minnie & Mickey
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4904 (600x400).jpg
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	7348022
                        Prince Frederick & Snow White

Name:	IMG_4838 (600x400).jpg
Size:	172.7 KB
ID:	7348023
                        Princess Tiana & Prince Naveen (who strangely looks like Ross from Friends!)

Name:	IMG_4868 (600x400).jpg
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	7348024
                        Princess Jasmine & Aladdin-He was very excited to see Shellie May and knew all about her!

Name:	IMG_4925 (600x400).jpg
Size:	159.7 KB
ID:	7348025
                        Flynn Rider & Rapunzel-Flynn was very suspicious of Shellie May. He asked if she bites! I said no, of course not!

Name:	IMG_4957 (400x600).jpg
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	7348026
                        Princess Aurora & Prince Phillip

Name:	IMG_4969 (400x600).jpg
Size:	169.7 KB
ID:	7348027
                        Prince Charming & Cinderella

Name:	IMG_4982 (600x400).jpg
Size:	160.9 KB
ID:	7348028
                        Bert & Mary Poppins (The sun was going down to the side of us, so this picture didn't come out so well)

Name:	IMG_4996 (600x400).jpg
Size:	190.0 KB
ID:	7348029
                        It was a super fun day! We had such a great time!
                        Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                        sigpic

Comment

thank you, Naelyan! oh duffy got the starwars little outfit. I saw the princess tshirt! very cute

your photos are awesome! love them all!!!!!!

Comment

The Cinderella and Rapunzel costumes are adorable and what's cute is to see the characters at the parks treating Shellie May and Duffy like they're celebrities. The characters look as happy to hold the bears as Shellie May and Duffy probaby are to go on an outing and meet THEM!

Comment

Thanks guys! I try to post photos of Shellie May with the characters on her Facebook page. I always tell them about it, so I hope some of them may check it out. I really love Rapunzel! She's my favorite!
                              Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL, you're right about Naveen looking like Ross. Also, for some reason Snow White's prince looks like Alfafa from the Little Rascals...:lol:
                                Meow

Comment

LOL! gurgi, I didn't think about that, but you are so right! :lol:
                                  Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                                    LOL, you're right about Naveen looking like Ross.
                                    I was saying the same thing about Naveen to Naelyan yesterday. Totally cracked me up!

Today, Duffy and I went to the Tampa Bay Rays FanFest at Tropicana Field. We had QUITE a day!

Thanks to a friend, we got early access to FanFest before the general public was let in.

We met this pelican, who was the mascot for the Tradewinds Resort over in St Pete Beach.

Duffy ran into his buddy Raymond, the Rays mascot! Raymond did NOT want to give Duffy back! :lol:

Anipal meetup! This is Jack, a service dog Duffy is friends with on Twitter. Jack brought Duffy a present... a cute little raincoat with frogs all over it! That will come in handy next time we go to WDW and it rains!

We then ran into DJ Fresh, the Rays DJ (he spins tunes between innings at weekend games)!

Duffy wanted a photo with David Price's Cy Young Award (which David has named "Clarence" :lmao: )

Lots of people here! We heard at least 25,000 fans showed up!

We then met none other than David Price's dog, Astro! Of course Astro thought Duffy was a chew toy and tried to take him a couple times. It was both hilarious and horrifying. But Duffy has been gnawed on by a kangaroo, so he's used to it.

And that was our day! We spent 6 hours at FanFest and had a BLAST!

Comment

I love seeing all these adorable pictures. Thank you everyone for spreading the love of Duffy and Shellie May everywhere you go. ^_^

Comment

ahhh adorable!

it reminds me of what a friend of mine did with a yankee build a bear *but duffy is cuter lol*

Comment

What a majestic photo series, Naelyan!^^ Eugene (Flynn) and Cinderella are perhaps the most accurately cast face characters I've ever seen!:clap:

Also, I had no idea Snow's prince is named Frederick; is that in the credits? Did you know the Queen's name is Grimhilde? I don't know why they don't use it anymore… I think it's as immediately impressive as "Maleficent." I wish BAB would make her costume!
                                          Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 02-17-2013, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X