Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

ShellieMay looks great in that pink baseball outfit.

Oh, and I checked my Sorcerer Mickey costume, and no it doesn't have the Mickey mark on it. I was mistaken about it. Oh well.
    Meow

Comment

Duffy & I have been watching the World Baseball Classic this month and today... we got our hands on a Duffy-sized WBC pennant! I slipped an unused chopstick into the stick holder and...

Comment

I took the bears to the post office to pick some items that required my signature.

“Ohhhhhh, so THIS is where our clothes come from," they said with wonder.

“Well, most of them,” I said. Then we went home to see if anything arrived in my individual or package mailbox.

Shellie May hit the jackpot with my individual mailbox. There were several items stuffed in there. Duffy opened the package mailbox to find it empty. He inspected every nook and cranny but there was nothing in there. He thought it was a neato fort, though.

“Okay, Duffy, come out now and let's go take these into the house and see what arrived."

Shellie May was happy with what she was wearing so she decided to save her new acquisitions for another day.

“That’s fine for YOU, Shellie May. You look very pretty. But ANYTHING is better than this boring white t-shirt and these saggy baggy jeans from Build-A-Bear,”said Duffy, who wanted to see what he got immediately. “There IS something in there for me, right?”

“Absolutely!”

“Well,”replied Shellie May, as she put her thinking cap on. “Your Skecher shoes are nice,” she said, also trying to make Duffy feel better.

“Oh, yeah, I like my shoes!” said Duffy.

“Here, Duffy. You can put your named hoodie on, and here’s some better pants, too.”

“But I can keep my shoes on, right?”

“Well, black shoes with a blue and white striped hoodie don’t really match but since you like them so much, sure.”

Click image for larger version

Name:	post office 000 (640x427).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	7348431Click image for larger version

Name:	post office 000a (640x427).jpg
Size:	162.0 KB
ID:	7348432Click image for larger version

Name:	post office 000b (640x426).jpg
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	7348433Click image for larger version

Name:	post office 000c (640x427).jpg
Size:	161.4 KB
ID:	7348434Click image for larger version

Name:	post office 001 (640x427).jpg
Size:	176.9 KB
ID:	7348435Click image for larger version

Name:	post office 004 (640x427).jpg
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	7348436Click image for larger version

Name:	post office 006 (640x426).jpg
Size:	188.5 KB
ID:	7348437Click image for larger version

Name:	post office 007 (426x640).jpg
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	7348438Click image for larger version

Name:	post office 009 (426x640).jpg
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	7348439Click image for larger version

Name:	post office 021 (640x427).jpg
Size:	172.5 KB
ID:	7348440Click image for larger version

Name:	post office 023 (427x640).jpg
Size:	174.8 KB
ID:	7348441Click image for larger version

Name:	post office 025 (640x426).jpg
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	7348442Click image for larger version

Name:	post office 027 (426x640).jpg
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	7348443Click image for larger version

Name:	post office 028 (640x427).jpg
Size:	179.3 KB
ID:	7348444Click image for larger version

Name:	post office 033 (640x427).jpg
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	7348445

Comment

Jill, very cute story...yet again! Wow! So many packages.

Comment

Naelyan and JillT, I love your Shellie outfits! JillT, I'm especially amazed you made the CCC feel like spring!^^

Comment

Um, what's CCC stand for (I know you are talking about the coat)?
              Last edited by JillT; 03-17-2013, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Cannery Clothing Company is my guess. However, the one currently on the website doesn't have that coat. It is very sharp, I might add.

Comment

Thank you, Ilovegreataur. I knew that OLC stands for Oriental Land Company, but you're right. I didn't think of Cannery Clothing Company.

I'd like to upload some pictures and a short story wishing everyone a Happy St Patrick's Day but I can't get it to work, neither on Windows Explorer nor Firefox. I get an exclamation point and it says undefined. I also restarted my computer. Any suggestions? They range from 136-164 mb

Comment

I know I am still a total noob at this thing, but I think that the picture limit is 60k/photo. I don't know how people upload such gorgeous photos. I don't know how to make a HD photo a small enough file size to post. I'd love it if someone would explain.
                    Jill, can you post them somewhere else and provide the link? If you cannot get it to work.

Comment

Hi, Ilovegreataur.

Hi, Ilovegreataur.

If you have a windows computer like I do, you can double copy the photo into a new folder so you don't damage the original. Double click on the photo. It will bring up the photo and then you can go into edit, organize, etc. You want "edit". Then there is a feature towards the left called resize. You choose the smallest 640 size. It will save it as a smaller size. Then when you are typing your post, you can go into the thing that looks like a tree in the menu bar (next to the red x world and the film strip). You upload from your computer and then select your file and then upload them.

That is how I've been uploading my photos. But today it won't work.

I know it's a mice chat thing, because I sent my friends and sister the files in email fine.

Comment

You should get a free account on Photobucket, upload your photos there then copy/paste the [IMG] links into your posts. It's much easier than you think.

Comment

Photobucket is not very user friendly. I've had problems with them.

It's easier to just upload directly than to upload to photobucket and then have to paste the link, but it is an option until they get micechat fixed.

Thanks.
                          Last edited by JillT; 03-17-2013, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

Since Duffy is the bear of happiness and luck, he and Irish Duffy found a pot of gold.

Shellie May, the bear of joy, came in dancing the Irish jig.

Attached Files
                            Last edited by JillT; 03-17-2013, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JillT View Post
                              Photobucket is not very user friendly. I've had problems with them.
                              Really? I find them to be very user-friendly (much moreso than Flikr) and have never had problems with them (been using them for years).

But... whatever floats your boat.

Comment

Heh heh, I don't use flickr either:lol:

I do upload my photos to snapfish for printing and then put them in an album as well as make slide shows on my PC (burn to DVD) for my vacations.

Maybe if you're on facebook and twitter and all that photo bucket or flickr is good, but I'm sort of old school (go ahead and laugh in good jest, it's okay) and occasionally send an email to several people at once, but mostly like to send individual emails just to the person involved. This is actually only my first forum I've joined...:thumbup:

My photo bucket account is sort of my Plan B if all else fails...
                                Last edited by JillT; 03-17-2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I was using Photobucket before I even thought of signing up for Facebook... and I didn't join Twitter until last year.

Comment

Aww! JillT, those are cute pictures! I will have pictures up tomorrow of our outing to Epcot today! It's getting too late to do it now!
                                    Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                    sigpic

Comment

I hope everyone had a fun and exciting St. Patrick's Day. After a party- and parade-filled weekend, Shellie May and Ragan finally had a moment to enjoy some downtime. And what better way than by eating a box of Thin Mints and drinking a big ole mug of green tea? Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Comment

Does Shellie May like the thin mints at room temperature or frozen? She is so adorable. I like her top, even if it's not green

Is Ragan the snake?

Comment

From Ariel's Undersea Adventure in Disney California Adventure! They were very excited to see her. I got a ridiculous number of compliments and one of the nice CMs took me aside to skip a 15-minute wait and ride.

The bad news, in November 2012, many CMs recognized Shellie May. This trip, I think maybe one or two did (and they just said "It's Duffy's girlfriend!"). It was a lost cause trying to educate them, but at least I noted she was Shellie May, Duffy's friend from Japan. :shy: Most thought it was a girl Duffy, or didn't even recognize her at all. :shy:

But the good news, I met a few CMs with genuine interest. In fact, when I went in to the Ghiradelli shop (to buy some ice cream for brunch), the greeter told me she posted a picture of Duffy with chocolate on the Duffy Facebook page (I looked and couldn't find it, but I know that page eats photos something fierce). She gave me two chocolates when I came in, and then later came up and said Shellie May needed one too.

And while I was meeting Duffy, a Japanese woman wanted a picture of my Shellie May! I noted his outfit was "Sweet Duffy" so I hope that indicated that I am a semi-educated fan.

(My mom and I also got "Honorary Citizen of Disneyland Resort" buttons--I don't THINK that had anything to do with Shellie May, but I've always wanted one so I was over the moon. )
                                          Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                          X