Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Share your Duffy Photos

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

    Very cute pictures everyone!

    MikkiMausu ; Thank you for showing 2012 and 2013 Spring Voyage characters. ^^

    Comment


    • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

      The Paddington Bear outfit on Duffy is adorable. For some reason, my Build-a-Bear doesn't have any of the Paddignton stuff anymore, and they usually have everything.
      Meow

      Comment


      • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

        Originally posted by aimster View Post
        OMG... I nearly choked on my gum from laughing at that! :lmao:
        XD It's true!!! I mean how can Walmart say say shopping is a pleasure when every single cart I pick half the wheels don't work and I am crashing into things and the other two wheels are so loud you can hear me pushing the cart all around the store. XD

        Comment


        • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

          Originally posted by gurgi View Post
          The Paddington Bear outfit on Duffy is adorable. For some reason, my Build-a-Bear doesn't have any of the Paddignton stuff anymore, and they usually have everything.
          Sakuraskiies bought that outfit and the Captain Hook one online. Our store never has Captain Hook and only sometimes has Paddington, usually near the military outfits for some reason.

          Comment


          • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

            My local BAB had the Paddington outfit. I think I need to go get it before it is gone. It is so cute! My husband is starting to get peeved with how much money is being spent on clothing for Duffy.

            Comment


            • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

              Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
              My local BAB had the Paddington outfit. I think I need to go get it before it is gone. It is so cute! My husband is starting to get peeved with how much money is being spent on clothing for Duffy.
              XO That's not nice! My husband KNOWS not to say anything. Because on Monday a $175 dollar Lego set arrived at our door. Everyone has their own hobbies and they all cost money. I am sure your husband spends his money on things he likes, whether it be going out to eat, the movies, golf, sports tickets ,ect. So for you maybe you don't own a million nice purses because you spend money on Duffy clothes. As long as the power isn't getting turned off and you aren't living in your car expendable money shouldn't be judged.

              Comment


              • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

                you are right, and normally he wouldn't gripe as much...but I'm losing my job soon and I'm still spending money like I am not. He has some footing on which to stand.

                Comment


                • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

                  Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                  you are right, and normally he wouldn't gripe as much...but I'm losing my job soon and I'm still spending money like I am not. He has some footing on which to stand.
                  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs.

                  Well that is a bummer. I hope you are able to find a new job soon. But I can understand shopping when you are feeling sad or frustrated. Maybe just one more outfit to get your through until you get another job.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

                    Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                    The Paddington Bear outfit on Duffy is adorable. For some reason, my Build-a-Bear doesn't have any of the Paddignton stuff anymore, and they usually have everything.
                    I was told the Paddington stuff was an online exclusive.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

                      It is not an online exclusive. I've just returned from the mall with the outfit and boots.

                      AND!!! for those MLP:FIM fans, YES they are going to be coming out with Rarity, Fluttershy, Apple Jack, and Twilight Sparkle. The release timeline has not been established; or, if it has, it hasn't been shared with the employees.
                      There was no word as to whether or not there will be Princesses Celestia and Luna.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

                        Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                        It is not an online exclusive. I've just returned from the mall with the outfit and boots.

                        AND!!! for those MLP:FIM fans, YES they are going to be coming out with Rarity, Fluttershy, Apple Jack, and Twilight Sparkle. The release timeline has not been established; or, if it has, it hasn't been shared with the employees.
                        There was no word as to whether or not there will be Princesses Celestia and Luna.
                        I think the next thing that is coming out is Sponge Bob. Bleh. Not sure how many cute things will come from.

                        Comment


                        • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

                          SpongeBob? OMG I want Patrick!

                          Comment


                          • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

                            Originally posted by aimster View Post
                            SpongeBob? OMG I want Patrick!
                            Yay for someone XD Although I bet Sakuraskiies will want the Gary snail if there will be one as an accessory.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

                              Comment


                              • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

                                LOL I think all of my relationships with the ponies are love/hate. Except Luna.. shes not around enough for that. That is good new though! I saw a BAB survey that even mentioned the cutie mark crusaders as smallfrys- now that is something I would need XD Eitherway I think there is way too much fan interest for BAB to ignore

                                DuffyDaisuki, please let us know if you ever need help getting ahold of items too! Im sure everyone would be sending you rainboots for christmas for all the help bringing our Shellie Mays home <3

                                On a side note, I just got back from Disney on Ice!!! It was amazing you guys, even Maximus was there(and he was HILARIOUS)! Im going to upload a few pics I took (With yalls motivation) and introduce some of my bears

                                Comment


                                • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

                                  Muffy and I have been looking for the Paddington suitcase to match his outfit, but haven't had any luck. ;_;

                                  We did pick up a Darth Vader costume for Star wars weekends. I may alter the mask though, its hard to get on so I may remove the mask from the helmet. Hopefully, he'll look less squished that way

                                  Comment


                                  • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

                                    Originally posted by sakuraskies82 View Post
                                    Muffy and I have been looking for the Paddington suitcase to match his outfit, but haven't had any luck. ;_;

                                    We did pick up a Darth Vader costume for Star wars weekends. I may alter the mask though, its hard to get on so I may remove the mask from the helmet. Hopefully, he'll look less squished that way
                                    Poor Muffy can't see!! But will be the star of Star Wars weekend.

                                    Comment


                                    • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

                                      I didnt take too many pictures but my bears had a fun outing today! It was my first time taking them in public, but the place was surrounded by kids and no one even gave me a second glance taking pictures of my bears everywhere XD


                                      baby D by ArouraAnn, on Flickr
                                      Little D on the car ride over, She is supposed to be a boy but intil I can adopt a magnet shellie may he is just going to have to crossdress... I think he does it well!


                                      Untitled by ArouraAnn, on Flickr
                                      I snuck a picture of Duffy during the show, I couldnt resist with all the lanterns from Rapunzel in the back


                                      Untitled by ArouraAnn, on Flickr
                                      And here he is looking heroic in front of the alamodome. Theres the Tower of the Americas lit up in the back. My sister even offered to hold him for me so I could take the pic ^^


                                      Untitled by ArouraAnn, on Flickr
                                      Lastly, I just had to post this because this was the best part of the entire show. THAT FACE! And watching two people ice skate while in an angry horse costume. priceless.

                                      Comment


                                      • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

                                        Originally posted by AA1990 View Post


                                        Untitled by ArouraAnn, on Flickr
                                        And here he is looking heroic in front of the alamodome. Theres the Tower of the Americas lit up in the back. My sister even offered to hold him for me so I could take the pic ^^
                                        Family participating is always helpful! Tell your helpful sister she better get used to being a Duffy holder! XD

                                        Comment


                                        • Re: Share your Duffy Photos

                                          ^Wow Maximus doesn't look happy. LOL Maybe the girth on the saddle is too tight.
                                          I bought my BAB Rainbow Dash. I love the size of the plush, it's awesome. I didn't buy the outfit. I thought it was over the top and a little pricey for what it was at $12.50.
                                          It's great about the other ponies possibly being released. I would definitively buy some of the others. I hope they consider a Spike dragon either as a Smallfry or (preferably) in scale with the other ponies.
                                          Not a Spongebob fan, pass.

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X