Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
    Have not seen the Peter Pan outfit in awhile (at DTD or the Duffy store). But T-rex has a rack of clothing sets that are 2 for 15.00.
    Does Disney want my money or not?!?! XO Rarw!!! How can people buy things if they are not there! I has a list of wants and have been saving up. Peter Pan, Mad Hatter, and train conductor are top on my list as well as looking for the Duffy Heads released in pin form in February. Duffy and nonexistent Shellie May might have to double their dino clothes if they don't restock other things!

Comment

Originally posted by tenchikiss View Post
      Does Disney want my money or not?!?! XO Rarw!!! How can people buy things if they are not there! I has a list of wants and have been saving up. Peter Pan, Mad Hatter, and train conductor are top on my list as well as looking for the Duffy Heads released in pin form in February. Duffy and nonexistent Shellie May might have to double their dino clothes if they don't restock other things!

I know they have the Mad Hatter at the Duffy store in Epcot and I am 95% sure they have the Mad Hatter at Once Upon a Toy in DTD. If you want the Train set from the Disney Store at Florida Mall you may want to call them and ask them to hold it until tomorrow. (If I had known I would have grabbed it for you). I have no idea how often they restock at the Disney Store.

T-rex had both boy and girl sets for 15.00.

Even though Shellie May is not here yet-I have clothes waiting for her. Just waiting for her shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
        I know they have the Mad Hatter at the Duffy store in Epcot and I am 95% sure they have the Mad Hatter at Once Upon a Toy in DTD. If you want the Train set from the Disney Store at Florida Mall you may want to call them and ask them to hold it until tomorrow. (If I had known I would have grabbed it for you). I have no idea how often they restock at the Disney Store.

T-rex had both boy and girl sets for 15.00.

Even though Shellie May is not here yet-I have clothes waiting for her. Just waiting for her shipping.
        Sakura and I aren't going until Sunday. I doubt they will hold it that long. We do have one near us but they are the ones who seem to know less about Duffy than any other Disney workers. Le sigh. XD It did just come out, can't be too demanding I guess. Patience? What is that?! XD

Comment

The Mat Hatter costume is at most of the shops that sell Duffy stuff at WDW (we're talking all the parks, plus DTD). I saw plenty of them when I was there on Sunday.

Comment

Very cute. What size did you buy? I'm always looking at baby clothes and think I could change it up for Duffy.
            Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
            :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Bonus! For whatever reason, BAB decided to catch me up on missed $10 merchandise credits. I received 4 E-mails yesterday, each containing a certificate. With the recent spree for Rainbow Dash and the sneak purchase of the Paddington outfit, I should be receiving another 2 certificates in a month.

We will then have $60 in free money to spend at BAB after my daughter receives Shellie May for her birthday.
              SWEET!:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                Bonus! For whatever reason, BAB decided to catch me up on missed $10 merchandise credits. I received 4 E-mails yesterday, each containing a certificate. With the recent spree for Rainbow Dash and the sneak purchase of the Paddington outfit, I should be receiving another 2 certificates in a month.

We will then have $60 in free money to spend at BAB after my daughter receives Shellie May for her birthday.
                SWEET!:yea:
                That shall be a glorious shopping spree. XD I love it when I can spend huge chunks of money/coupons at once...which is hard to do because when I get a dollar I want to spend it. That sounds like 3 full outfits at least!

Comment

She will be one finely dressed bear!

Comment

Wai we are tucked away in another folder. I liked it better when we had our own little folder. I guess Duffy IS merchandise though.

Comment

Wai we are tucked away in another folder. I liked it better when we had our own little folder. I guess Duffy IS merchandise though.

Comment

Time to share some Duffy/ShellieMay photos:

These are some of the collages that I did by using a photo collage app on my iPhone.

Here is Duffy:

And Shellie:

I also gave them a specific background to match their genders, blue since Duffy is a boy and pink for Shellie since she is a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post

We've been moved. Duffy forum is now a "sub-forum" under Collectables. :-/

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                            The Duffy section is now a sub-forum under "Disney Collectables". Check the forums main page.

Edit: arg!

Comment

I thought it was just my computer! I guess we've been moved.

Comment

I'm not a fan of the move. Makes it harder to find us. I like Duffy to have his own area stand out more. Wonder why it got moved?

Comment

It's not just the Duffy forum, it's others too. Like the "other theme parks" got broken up and each major one has it's own section now, with subsections. Like Universal Studios now has a sub-forum for each resort. So, Duffy got lumped in with the other Disney collectibles. I hope it doesn't mean we get less traffic though...
                                  Meow

Comment

If you read the discussion thread on the changes (or skim, like I did :shy: ) you'll see that the changes are in part to increase search engine traffic (and supposedly to help first-time visitors). I'm not sure about navigation for new people, but helping search engine traffic would mean MORE people would find us. Here's hoping!

I finally added a link to this forum in my signature (well, if I mouse over Duffy and Shellie May, it has a link to here). Not that I post more in the other forums, but at least there's a quick link.

OK, here's a quick series of photos straight from my Duffy blog because it's short and self-contained.

I thought this was appropriate in light of the interest in the engineer outfit.

Duffy always obeys signs.

"Hey. Why are you not holding my paws?"

Last edited by Eeee-va; 04-17-2013, 10:29 PM.
                                    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

It took me a while to find the Duffy forum again, but I did and I am super happy that we are still able to share.

Comment

One can have their settings so that once you post in a thread, you get E-mails letting you know when there is a new post. You only receive one until you look at the thread.

Also, you can save the main page of the Duffy area in your favorites.

I was confused that considering the area moved, why the favorites linked and still took me to the correct area.

Comment

Duffy's latest video... rocking out to British Revolution at Epcot!

Comment

Working...
                                          X